+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

Brethren, happy New Year. The year 2011 has been prophetically declared as one of breakthrough unlimited. For members of this forum, it is my prayers’ and desire that this prophecy finds expression in your lives.
    I have been out of the office for some time, attending a professional course abroad. I have been away from my system. I returned to meet several mails and requests. I also had to find time to do some verification before I give the house an update.
    Good news. The NNPC recruitment is still on course. Several contracts have been awarded in this regard and consultants mobilized. It was reflected in the 2010 supplementary budget, so it cannot be aborted. It also has presidential consent. It would be ignorant to compare the DPR and the NNPC recruitment. The DG DPR acted without approval to carry out that recruitment exercise, and if not that he is a very senior official and a personal friend of Mr. President, he would have been dismissed. He has however been re-deployed. For house members who have contacts within the various SBUs, you will agree with me that there are several vacant seats/offices waiting to be occupied by you-in Jesus name. Also, hitherto non existing jobs are to be created by this recruitment/ re-structuring.
    The NNPC is being restructured with a 70/30 technical and non technical ratio in mind. This will give the organization focus to carry out its obligation. There are also several new agencies and SBUs to be created, in which many of the present intakes would be pioneers.
    The PDP primaries slowed down the process, but I can assure you that the project is on course. Targets are still expected to be met. The hon. Minster has been frequenting her home state, Bayelsa, to muster support for the president’s re-election bid. Also she is involved in sensitizing women in her home state and her husband’s state towards the on-going voters registration exercise. So political activities, one way or the other slowed down the process, but we are back to work. Ok.
    CONTRACT STAFFS. The contract for the contract staffs/ executive selection process was given to KPMG. My contacts among the consulting team confirm to me that many of the selected candidates are Nigerian academicians resident and practicing outside the country.
    After the ministerial approval, it is expected that they would be contacted and interviewed on phone, while another personal and physical interview would be scheduled for the London (UK) office of the NNPC.

This may likely be a very expensive process, as the cost of transportation and hotel accommodation would be given consideration-na pounds o, no be naira. So only the required may be called up.
    EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS-The contract for experienced professionals was awarded to the University of Ibadan consults LTD. I am informed that 43% of the downloaded applications were voided for improper completion process.12% was voided because of the strange and unrecognized foreign institutions they attended-none were members of this forum in Jesus name.
    After ministerial approval, successful candidates would be contacted by email and text message, for an interview that would include a representative of the consulting firm, representative of GGM HR and line/ discipline lead. Dates and venues are presently being arranged. A two (2) weeks orientation program would conclude the process, after medicals have been taken into consideration.
    GRADUATE TRAINEES/ TECHNOLOGISTS- the graduate trainee/ technologists recruitment was awarded in four (4) trenches.
    A) Selection
    B) Test administration
    C) Screening / interview
    D) Training
    My contacts at Adexen consults who are handling the selection process say over 60% of the applications received were voided for several reasons including, being unqualified, incomplete application and multiple applications. However about 72,000 were successful-including all members of this forum. How many are they inviting for the tests? I don’t know, depends on their budget. But good news is that the GT and technologists intake has been increased to 10 per state, but with a strict 70/30 technical bias.
    Of course, we are aware that Nexus Alliance LTD would be conducting the training at its various centres’ across the nation, Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt and Kaduna. The contract for test administration and screening is being shrouded in secrecy. However I’m suspecting that Michael Stevens consult and TAA consultancy, would take either
    i need to address this seriously. from the aboved, there is no place for written test for the contract staffs. however, dependent on large numbers, discipline leads could include a written test to weed off some in the experienced professionals area. this would strictly be on your competence area. you should have a working knowledge of the petroleum industry, PIB, NEPAD, NEEDS, MDG, and vision 20 20 20. the graduate trainee should prepare for what is termed general entry requirement test made up of 3 papers a) numeracy b) verbal reasoning c) current affairs- this would include your knowledge of the petroleum industry, PIB, NEPAD, NEEDS, MDG and vision 20 20 20. the fourth 4th paper is specific to discipline and its expanse as wide as neccesary.
    there is no need looking for formats. this is the first of its kind.
    stay blessed.

Re: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

thanks jesus army.....typically explicit

BINGO! On Target>>> You are the Man. Shalom.

@ Jesusarmy , Thanks very much my brother, u are doing a very nice job here, its only God will reward u.
    Pls i need explanation on 70/30 Technical bias. I dont understand.

Wonderful. Thanks 4 d timely information. Thorough preparation i guess is required here.

Guy, God's blessings to you.
    So, 72,000 candidates with 2-1 and 1st class dey find work; just cut 2-2 and 3rd class join
    Men this country is in trouble ooo

Anyway, I applied for Experienced professional and my prayer is that they call me.

Goodluck to everyone

@ Jesus Army what about those that apply for experiance cader and are still undergoing profesional certification process what is there faith?

@ Jesus Army, howz d 21days going, our letters have already bin approved (Breakthrough Unlimited)...Remain blessed 4all ur efforts concerning dis forum.

my brother thank you 4 the info.my people make una no dey panic becouse this year is a year of unmerited favour for this house.Amen!

Kai walahi..thank u falafala my broda u blessed.it is obvious dat the change are crying for is gradually coming.definitely the chosen ones must take their place,baba God don sign am.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

Quote Originally Posted by Stone101
    @ Jesus Army, howz d 21days going, our letters have already bin approved (Breakthrough Unlimited)...Remain blessed 4all ur efforts concerning dis forum.
    my brother, after this,nothing will stand in my way.started it in warri with abraham ojeme,may conclude it with papa.regards my brother

Quote Originally Posted by itswellst
    @ Jesusarmy , Thanks very much my brother, u are doing a very nice job here, its only God will reward u.
    Pls i need explanation on 70/30 Technical bias. I dont understand.
    70/30 Technical bias means 70% of the recruitment will be for technical professionals i.e engineering like professions. while the 30% will be for others

Quote Originally Posted by tman007
    70/30 Technical bias means 70% of the recruitment will be for technical professionals i.e engineering like professions. while the 30% will be for others
    perfect

+ Reply
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast