+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

Re: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

JESUS ARMY men you gat the whole nigerian graduates following you.its really great and im happy with the works of your hands it really enlightens us and inspires us to greatness.u are the best man.best wishes and hope to Meet you soon at the FSTP.
    r

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos
    JESUS ARMY men you gat the whole nigerian graduates following you.its really great and im happy with the works of your hands it really enlightens us and inspires us to greatness.u are the best man.best wishes and hope to Meet you soon at the FSTP.
    God forbid o.i will not be with you at FSTP.im coming in as an experienced hire.only graduate trainees go for FSTP, and the allowance-na die.so,im gonna be your boss here.get ready to work.ok

awwwwh you are such a blessing.May my God cause nations to celebrate you

@ jesus army! Tnx 4 a great work. I know its not easy mahn!
    I read industrial safety and environmental Technology from Petroleum Training Institute Effurun. ND and upper. Abeg help me check if i was shortlisted. I made a visible mistake in my postal mail address. Ojonuba samuel ako
    A

Quote Originally Posted by Akexstinger
    @ jesus army! Tnx 4 a great work. I know its not easy mahn!
    I read industrial safety and environmental Technology from Petroleum Training Institute Effurun. ND and upper. Abeg help me check if i was shortlisted. I made a visible mistake in my postal mail address. Ojonuba samuel ako
    guy,i dont even know if i myself am shortlisted.but i and all members of this forum will be successful in this recruitment.our tears of 2008 will be wiped away.2008 waqs 26 years.this year. Gt is pegged at 29 years.its the hand of our God at work.smile, all will be well.

jesus army. U referred to 'brethren' at the opening of this thread. Is your messages here intended for ur xtian brothers only? I think it will make more sense not to attach any religious address in postings like this, if only u realize that NHJ members are mix of different religion. When are we going to learn simple things that will unite us, rather than divide us!

According to lexicon and bible, brethren= brothers in christ. So what message are u trying to send by using this address for all the respected NHJ members?

Quote Originally Posted by Talix
    jesus army. U referred to 'brethren' at the opening of this thread. Is your messages here intended for ur xtian brothers only? I think it will make more sense not to attach any religious address in postings like this, if only u realize that NHJ members are mix of different religion. When are we going to learn simple things that will unite us, rather than divide us!

According to lexicon and bible, brethren= brothers in christ. So what message are u trying to send by using this address for all the respected NHJ members?
    with all due respect sir, yes.regards

Quote Originally Posted by Talix

Talix, u sound very Fanatic. Fanaticism has taken over you head. How can you accuse someone addressing everyone as brethren to mean his xtian brothers. Do you even know the meaning of Brethren. Check your dictionary; it is not restricted to Christians alone. It also means members of a group, like NHJ. Please be careful the way you polluted treads hear!

Quote Originally Posted by geejay
    Talix, u sound very Fanatic. Fanaticism has taken over you head. How can you accuse someone addressing everyone as brethren to mean his xtian brothers. Do you even know the meaning of Brethren. Check your dictionary; it is not restricted to Christians alone. It also means members of a group, like NHJ. Please be careful the way you polluted treads hear!
    geejay,thanx.however,i really meant to address xtain brethen.and im not ashamed nor will i apologise.

@talix...my dear brethren,pls do not reason that way and dn't bring any religious issues here. Let us all change the way we reason and try to promote peace anywhere we find ourselves irrespective of religion.
    @ Jesus army.... Pls don't be discouraged. Keep doing the good works,cos u'll be greatly rewarded for sure... You owe nobody apologies for doing what is right. Enjoy ur good works my man. I 'll always render help if I am in position cos it feels good.

Yes oooo, dis yr na our year of breakthru unlimited.... thanks Jesus army for d info.

@talix with all due respect i will say u are chasing d shadow n ignoring d substance.wetin concern agberó wit overload.na brethren abi na xtian,muslim or pagan go shortlist ur name?pls we r graduates lets live above religion,ethnicity,tribalism n nepotism cos we one under God.dis thread hs been so enlightening we dont need no 'Poison Ivy'.
    @Jesus Army brosiyé kpoko for you,who say water no go boil,stove go scarce for im place.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

@Talix, why are u attaching religious sentiments to this post. from the name of the poster (JESUS ARMY), u will know he is a christian and may be u should not have read it at all if u are against his religion. Or why accept help from somebody you are against?.
    It is OUR year of UNLIMITED BREAKTHROUGH and nobody is gonna stop it. It is either you are on board or not. Thanks and remain blessed

+ Reply
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast