+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Are Naija Job Interviews Free and Fair?

Re: Are Naija Job Interviews Free and Fair?

Hi Prince
    At times there are free and fair interviews. They may be rare, but they do occur and exist. You come across this on company or employer who doesn't believe in "connections" but in "ability and capability".

Though it's hard to find those kind but we keep having the faith that we run into that sort of interviews.
    Live everyday as if your last

Quote Originally Posted by teadewole
    U guys make me laugh...........

Even the developed world do not have free and fair processes in their recruitment.

Go and ask well. You must be referenced from someone within in most cases except it's a graduate role.

At least i know about NHS EAST LONDON and so many other organizations .

If you have gone to study major books on job seeking and stuffs around the globe, you will realize more than 68% of people in employment today got it through Networking, not advertisement or any other means.

I lost an Oceanic Bank job in 2007 because i dint know anyone there. One of the General managers that interviewed me particularly told me this. Later the coordinator called and told me they dint pick me cos i did not have the required experience. SO what are we saying?

Get it straight, u don't have to know anyone in an organization before they offer you a position but some would need to even if they merit it.

Wish y'a ALL da very best
    My brotha having lived and worked in london I have to disagree.
    As you climb the cooporate ladder then yes , networking becomes more and more important. But at the bottom anyone has a chance as long as they have a good CV for the role and can impress at interview.
    Thats the way it should be and we should not kid ourselves that Naija's job recruitment is on par with the developed world otherwise we will never progress..

FRESH GRADUATES, JOB SEEKERS, HONEST HARDWORKING NIGERIANS, OFFICE WORKERS,ADMIN SECRETARIES, CIVIL SERVANTS, POLITICIANS AND ALL WHO WANT TO RISE UP THE CORPORATE LADDER EVEN CONTRACTORS AND BUSINESSMEN!!! Read this very well and take immediate action.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_1
    My brotha having lived and worked in london...........
    As you climb the cooporate ladder.............. networking becomes more and more important.
    ........and(you) can impress at interview.
    House!!

Obi_1has said it. Your future success in life depends on you and you alone. Your future happiness, your future job placement, the level to which you will rise in your job , the type of marriage you will have; they all depend on one thing!!!They all depend on how you can Sell Yourself.

The question now is "How can you network and leverage your self and your qualifications?" Even for contractors and businessmen how can you network yourself to members of the tenders board?

Good Fortune also said......

Quote Originally Posted by Good Fortune

..... 86% of all job placements come through networking. The ability to sell yourself. To convince others of your worth. If you cant sell yourself then you wont have any friends in high places.

With no friends in high places you will remain jobless, broke, not respected, unmarried and unhappy!!!

Why End Up Jobless, broke, not respected, unmarried and unhappy when You can quickly get your Dream Job , win a Multi-Million naira contract, and Smile to the Bank everyday.

Discover the hidden networking Secrets of Nigeria's Top Bankers, Nollywood Movie Stars and Rich Society Celebrities.

Copy the step by step techniques they use....... Sell Yourself and learn how you too can Attract More Money, More Love, More Happiness and More Good Fortune into Your Life !!

Learn how to Sell yourself!!! Your life depends on it
    All our Housemates living abroad have said it.

ATTENTION!

This is specially for FRESH GRADUATES, JOB SEEKERS, HONEST HARDWORKING NIGERIANS, OFFICE WORKERS,ADMIN SECRETARIES, CIVIL SERVANTS, POLITICIANS AND ALL WHO WANT TO RISE UP THE CORPORATE LADDER EVEN CONTRACTORS AND BUSINESSMEN!!!

Start today.Learn how to network. Learn How to Sell Yourself and smile to the bank everyday.

Send me an Email. Your Future depends on it!!!

Why remain jobless lonely not respected when U can Quickly get Your Dream Job Make Good Money Be happy&enjoy your life email [email protected]

thank you my brother, anytings in this country is never free, it who you know, and if you do not know any body you are no where to be found it takes the special grace of God to scale through in this country.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234