+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Are Naija Job Interviews Free and Fair?

Are Naija Job Interviews Free and Fair?

Hi
    This is to all you great guys and members at NaijaHotJobs!!

I thought all interviews in Nigeria were free and fair until one day by chance, just before the interview started, I saw the list of the names of the persons who were going to be employed.

I needed money. I was hoping to get a job so that I could start life .I did not know that days before the interview started the top management of the company had already selected the people they were going to employ.

The interview was just a camouflage. A disguise. A smokescreen for the due process stuff. I was just like you. All my life I had been waiting for someone to help me get a good job. Nothing happened until I discovered a simple secret.

This secret changed my life and helped me to stop going for job interviews.

Amazingly I also discovered that even though thousands of people like me have this priceless secret they never discover it .They just ignore it and never use it.

That is why they continue making the 10 deadly mistakes that keep people poor.

Do you make these deadly mistakes ? Many people do!!!

What do you guys think? Are Job interviews in Nigeria Free and Fair?
    Prince Seyi

Re: Are Naija Job Interviews Free and Fair?

the answer am sure you already know.you av the answer with you.it just takes the grace of God. never mind, the Lord will see us through. Amen

Prince seyi i agree with u but mind u my pple just follow ur mind n continue trying untill ur own tym comes,surely one day a perfect job that suit u will cross ur way.

av attended more than 10 interview this year but still belif in God ego better. Luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu all one love.

@ Prince Seyi

There is nothing free and fair in this country.

90% of our interviews are pri-arranged for the big and mighty in the society.

These days it is who you know that counts not what you know.

I have seen an interview inwhich the question was set by one of the candidates himself.
    In a country where god-fatherism holds sway what ease do you exepect?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

hey Prince Seyi,

Like every body have said, nothing is free and fair in Nigeria. But, the favour of God also works, i mean, it works very well in its own time. By de way, What is that secret you discovered that changed your life for de best. could kindly share with us, so that we all can enjoy the same freedom you are enjoying. And again i would seriously want to know the 10 deadly mistakes that keep people poor, so that i can avoid them. Look, i swear i don't want to be poor. Never!

@ seyi,
    U re right, but I still blieve some are free and fair(though very low percent). I ve seen pple gotten big jobs not knowing anybody. Just work hard and leave d rest 4 GOD.
    Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Did you ask/say free and fair? In Nigeria? Lord have Mercy!

I lost confidence in the job interview system of this country the day a friend of mine told me not to apply for a job advert I saw in the dailies. It was advertised by one of the biggest Auditing/Consulting firm in Nigeria even in the international terrain. When i asked why, he simply told me that the advert was for records purpose that those to be employed had started working 2 months b4 that time and He(my friend) was one of them.

I also had a similar experience with a govt. agency in Abuja who are in charge of polio immunisation in Nigeria. I and 4 others had an interview with them and passed; Only to be called later for another interview. When I got there, I was shocked to see some funny looking candidates dressed in babariga and slippers who had also come for the interview. I later discovered from an inside source that they were "special candidates" nominated by top government officials. - And the rest is History!

In a nutshell, it takes the Grace of God to get a good and comfortable job in Nigeria.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Hey guys,
    I think some interviews are really free and fair. All the jobs I have gotten, and the one that I currently have, I didnt know anybody inhouse, I just worked hard and prayed about it, and God saw me thru. Is there anything that God cannot do, just work a little extra and pray real hard and see what God does. Regards.
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

Hey guys,
    I think some interviews are really free and fair. All the jobs I have gotten, and the one that I currently have, I didnt know anybody inhouse, I just worked hard and prayed about it, and God saw me thru. Is there anything that God cannot do, just work a little extra and pray real hard and see what God does. Regards.
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

hey Prince Seyi,

Like every body have said, nothing is free and fair in Nigeria. But, the favour of God also works, i mean, it works very well in its own time. By de way, What is that secret you discovered that changed your life for de best. could kindly share with us, so that we all can enjoy the same freedom you are enjoying. And again i would seriously want to know the 10 deadly mistakes that keep people poor, so that i can avoid them. Look, i swear i don't want to be poor. Never!
    When Galileo Galilei(15 February 1564 – 8 January 1642) using his telescope discovered that the earth was not the center of the universe the people, accused him of falsehood. Galileo was ordered to stand trial for heresy in 1633. The sentence of the Inquisition was in three essential parts:

* Galileo was found "vehemently suspect of heresy", namely of having held the opinions that the Sun lies motionless at the centre of the universe, that the Earth is not at its centre and moves, and that one may hold and defend an opinion as probable after it has been declared contrary to Holy Scripture. He was required to "abjure, curse and detest" those opinions.

* He was ordered imprisoned; the sentence was later commuted to house arrest.

* His offending Dialogue was banned; and in an action not announced at the trial, publication of any of his works was forbidden, including any he might write in the future.

Many people do not like the truth especially if it goes against their accepted beliefs. Please bear with me. Only a few , only those people who qualify will be given the details. Do you qualify?

Hey guys

Am not trying to be pestimitic but let us be more realistic here.

What are the percentages of the interviews that are fair is it up to 30%?

This simply imply that more than 70% of our job interview na man know man.

I remember vividly that 70% and above in school is assumed 100% as they are both excellent your 30% failure is adjudged negligible.

I strongly believe that current statistics will not judge me wrong will it?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Hi this is Prince Seyi
    Have You been watching the world just pass you by?

Look when others like you are succeeding and achieving their dreams and meanwhile you are just standing in one place, struggling and marking time; then it is obvious that there must be some small factor; some little hidden secret that you’re missing and that you have no knowledge of.

Do you qualify?

@ Coolguy!

I strongly believe that current statistics will not judge me wrong will it? -

Not at all!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast