+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Topic: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

Re: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

jaiye, just knw it dat if u were able to do d sample test sucesfully, den u can write d test sucessfully 2, just try and use d same system to b on d safe side. gudluck

i received the msg but b4 i got the mail,my scheduled time has passed.What can i do?

dvt

Re: Guinness is calling for e-test

Quote Originally Posted by exponent
    for those that applied and have not gotten the mail or sms as well as those that got the sms but havent got the mail yet,u should try and reply the email [email protected] givin them ur name, email and phone number so that they will be able to confirm ur application in their database.i will advice u to send the reply as many as possible as there are many ppl sendin mail to dis addy.wish u guys best of luck
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Na woo me apply but never see my reply till date abi no wan see some of us ?

wonders they say would never end, and as the days go by that statement seems to be getting more valid. imagine that yesterday i went to a reliable cafe and did the sample test and everything went well. in my mind i was like, i didn't expect otherwise afterall it's my good old cafe with speed and reliability, standby generator and all that you can ask for to browse in comfort and style, did i forget to mention split unit air conditioning systems everywhere. i didn't see how i wasn't going to write this online test successfully.

i was scheduled for 11am to 12pm. the time was fine by me, even if it were to be slated for 12 mid night it would still have been cool. it's 11am sharp and i give about 2 minutes delay before entering the site just to be on the safest side. i answer the first set of questions and then click on the next button to continue the test on the next page and all the windows on my computer close up. i'm like, is this the devil working over time? i thought the devil would have gone out for lunch or for a walk in the park with his girlfriend. afterall it was lunch time. so i start all over and successfully get into the second page and this time i'm like, i knew the devil was not on seat. i try to get into the third page to continue the test and the same damn thing happens. in a spirit of faith, hope and persistence i start all over for the third time without complaining and this time i cant even enter the website, the page simply displays and disappears immediately (of course closing all existing windows with it). i kept on trying till i ran out of time and this was the exact same cafe where i did my sample test in, that is to say that the fault is not from the cafe or else i wouldn't have been able to go through my sample test successfully.

well, i have sent an email to [email protected] with details of my online test experience hoping that they get to reply me with something positive. the long and short of what i'm trying to say is that, it turned out the devil didn't go for that lunch or walk in the park with his girlfriend afterall. he happened to be working over time during my online test.

Guy no worry eh! God dey, if God is on ur side men! u must defeat. but i wonder y all these are happening to some pple? i didn't xperience any thing at all, infact i started 5mins past time, it opened immediately, after answering to d 3rd page, i still went back 2 d 1st, 2nd and back 2d 3rd to make corrections, dats y i wonder. well God dey sha!!

Akpen no worry u hear! God will give u somtin bigger than guiness, who knws, this might just b d 1st batch 2write, so lets pray ok!

i just finished mine ,all the best 2 myself

guy u self-fish oooooooooo
    alld best to urself indeed!! u can't even wish others luck, na wah ooooooooooooo
    infact buzz off

Quote Originally Posted by chi101
    For those of us who were supposed or who wrote the guinness online test, what was your experience. I was supposed to write between 9am and 10am on 04/08. Unfortunately, after loading my login page, I couldnt proceed. The next page refused to open. Did anyone have a similar experience or am I all alone in this. Share your experience. See u at d top
    had similar problem.didnt get the mail at first but got a reminder on saturday which i only saw it on monday by 9.30am...
    rushed to login if i cud rite sumtin but only was successful about 15mins to the end of the exam.wat can i say but give glory to the kings of kings.who only can help me .
    ON THE WINGS OF SIGNS AND WONDERS

Quote Originally Posted by deola4luv
    i saw`d mail dis morn and then it was already late, for those who wrote it i wish them success
    same happened to me too

FAMADE JUST CHILL WE R ON THE WINGS OF SIGNS AND WONDER

The test was not as hard as the hype was.i was thinking in the direction of G-math but Guiness surprised me truly.thirty questions under 1 hr in the comfort of my home was gud.i finished in 45mins.dont get me wrong, i am not saying i am sure that i will pass willy-liily but i have no doubt at all that i'll do well. for the first time since i have been writing aptitute test,i see a new dimension to it.on-line test,that is a plus for guiness.Naija pikin,lexipaparazzi a.k.a blanc signing out

+ Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast