+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Topic: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

Re: Guiness Test Has started 7am.

Pls tomacyna, i missed ma time cos of work could you send me the email address you used to ask for a reschedule? I need it badly...my email is [email protected].

Thanks a million
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Re: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

HI GUYS,

I'M A VICTIM OF THIS ONLINE TEST. COULD YOU IMAGINE THAT I WAS UNABLE TO ACESS THE GUINESS TEST PAGE. WELL, I WOULDN'T CALL THIS METHOD RUBISH BUT I THINK THAT WE NIGERIANS ARE NOT YET MATURED FOR THIS ONLINE TEST. FOR THOSE THAT WERE ABLE TO ACCESS THE PAGE, BEST WISHES TO YOU. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOP.
    I'M OUT

i did the test 2day b/w 9-10Am this morning. it was cheap. for those who 4 one reason or the other could not access the page, i say sorry , and 4 some who are yet 2 write, i say goodluck, and 2 us who have written, i say may God grant us good results and success....AMEN

i saw`d mail dis morn and then it was already late, for those who wrote it i wish them success

I could not write the test. The webpage wouln't just open. I had to use two different cafes and still no luck. Could you believe that it was at the tail end that the web page now opened and I had just 2:30secs left. Clicking on the next button took like 3mins and when it finally opened. Time up.
    I won't say we Nigerian are not ready for this sit at home online test of a thing. Yes it reduces the burden of transportation and accommodation for those that would have to travel. But, what we lack in this country is Reliable infrastructure. I have a friend in Kano who is slated for 7am on Tuesday. Can you believe that cae over there open by 3pm. They say it's connection problem. I adviced him to go to Sabon Gari to see if he could locate a good cafe. Probably do an all night browsing and wait till 7am.
    What we lack in Nigeria is Infrastructure. If the connection speed were super fast, I don't think anyone would have any difficulty in accessing their webpage.
    For those that took the test, I wish y'all the best and for those of us that experienced bad connection, I'll say it's not the end.
    C-ya amigos

Re: GUINNESS TEST FORMAT

Hello people in the house, I've just fin ished with my guiness online test and experience was okay, just pray and believe the network will favour you. Best of luck to all, see you at the top soon.

Re: Guinness is calling for e-test

has anybody done the test online ?pls hint me with information about it cos i have mine 2day

I am about to write mine.This is hoping evri goes on well.Thank u guiys 4 sharing.
    Jst ma candid opinion

Hello guys, just finished mine now, it;s not difficult if u concentrate, it's sentence correction and aritmetic. if u can get a standby person 2help u, gud 4u. goodluck

Hello Naija guys,

Faruk thanks for your reply which i copy down for other people to view and read again. I also applied but yet to be contacted. The fact that I didnt contact now does not mean i will not be contacted later, meanwhile it can be in batches nobody knows their system for now. But just hope in God and be prayerful. In the same vain, also check your mail bcos the way they posted the vacancy is like a week, so they can still contact others not less than a week.

So let us hope in God, and be prayerful, no matter what u are passing through.

bye for now. We will all get a job. pls let be patient. I also av no job, but as a graduate i make use of my brain to get money, im into IT i.e. graphic designer so I even make an advertisement to you guys, u can always contact me for any job on graphic designs or printing. I will await your calls. thanks. please be PATIENT

Regards
    Olayinka @ 08053521440

copy:
    Re: Guinness is calling for e-test
    « Reply #38 on: July 30, 2008, 08:45:54 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Men!!! Why is everybody asking that the mail be forwarded to their mail boxes?
    This is not a matter of forwarding the e-mail but it is a matter of expecting your e-mail,if you have already applied.

For those that are just asking if they can still apply, there is no harm in trying. Nothing is ever late. Atleast, the advent of the computer has made everything easy. There is a database for everyone who applies. So even if you are not contacted now, you may still be contacted in any case of further recruitments.

I also applied and have not gotten the e-mail. I am expecting mine and with high hopes that I would get it.

On the other hand, if I do not get it, then God knows that it is not the best place for me. He will surely bring a better offer my way. I do not believe in taking everything hard as if my life depends on it. So please, I advise those who think the e-mail is printable and would be taken to the exam centre, not to be brainwashed. If I do not get the mail, it doesn't stop God from being who he is.

Naija guys, let us take things easy and train our minds to be patient and not desperate. Afterall, what shall it profit a man that gains the whole world and lose his soul? Whenever it is your time, it is your time. The only thing is always be prepared so that when the opportunity comes, you are not found wanting. Please always check the internet atleast 1 hour everyday. Study like you are preparing for an interview tomorrow and I believe that the God we serve, that never sleeps nor slumbers, would make things work for good for all of us.....

The water wey you go drink, i no go pass you....Amen

ollyboy did u contact d wit d e-mail 2 alert dem u wer nt sent d mail? cos i wasn't sent d mail either so i did same, and it was sent sun nite

well i was suppose to write mine ytday but the cybercafe"s system i was using did nt have javascript software so i culdnt tke part in the test so pls just make sure that your system u using is ok and all the best

for the guy that said he was not able to take the test bcos the cafe he was to use did not have javascript installed on his system.i wld want to ask if he was able to view the sample test questions so that one wld know either to change his chioce of cafe to use.kindly contact me on 08023813856.

+ Reply
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast