+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: If you have being duped by Job agents share your experience ???

If you have being duped by Job agents share your experience ???

Hi house this i travelled from lagos to abia only for all my possesions to be stolen they say it is either an oil coy or an ngo so guys be carefull they come with very nice offers for a desperate nigerians to fall especially ladies so every one be carefull i have sent this message before and am sending it again don't fall easily especially for coys without a website and it's more suspicious if it's out of lagos.
    if you have being duped share your experience

Re: URGENT VACANCY

i think most of the housemates should pray for the spirit of dicernment. how does any serious prospective employer begin to ask you for any sort of payment upfront? a lot of pipz out there (due to the high level of unemployment) then begin to think they have struck gold. Use your head...
    RASHMATAZZ

BE CAREFUL, REASONABLE AND WATCHFUL!!!

I SINCERELY WANT TO AFFIRM MY PLAUDITS FOR THE GOOD THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO MANY JOBSEEKERS BY THE INSTRUMENT OF THIS WEBSITE.

KUDOS TO WHOEVER DESIGNED AND THREW IT OPEN FOR ALL TO EXPLORE AND DRAW BENEFITS FROM.

AT THE SAME TIME, I WANT TO BRING TO OUR NOTICE THAT SOME MISCHIEVOUS PEOPLE USE WHAT PEOPLE NEED MOST TO WREAK HAVOC AND CAUSE PAIN IN THEIR LIVES.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH SOME ADS 'COS SOME DUBIOUS FOLKS HAVE STARTED REGISTERING THEIR PRESENCE.

BE ON THE ALERT!

DO NOT INVEST YOUR TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY IF IT'S NOT CREDIBLE. BE CAREFUL AND WATCHFUL.

THIS NA NAIJA.

MAY GOD BLESS THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS SITE AND THOSE THAT CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS.

REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS POST TO THE ADMIN & MODERATORS.
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

Re: If you have being duped by Job agents share your experience ???

watch out for agencies like estherbreakthrough etc that advertise for every position in the guardian

Yes the E-breakthrough or estherbreakthrough are really breaking people apart from myself i have four close friends, 100's of distant people and thousands of unknown persons who have been duped by them.
    They should be reported to efcc and the press and other news agencies should please visit them.
    They advertize on internet and Tuesday guardian they are at ojuelegba.
    Don't go and write their fake test and pay to collect dubious recommendation because they will only frustrate you.

Esterbreakthrough, Ebt, Estherbt, E breakthrough, its all the same company duping people up and down. You have been warned, beware of them.
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

nawa 4 dis 419ners in the name of job agents. guys beware. one love to all.

please house take it cool the job will surely come in-sha-Allah just be prayerful take care because they are frustrated being trying to dupe pple to survive.

Attention House! Please beware of Job Agents/Fraudsters

ATTENTION HOUSE!!!
    INTERNET JOB FRAUDSTERS ON THE MOVE,BE WARNED LEAST U FALL A VICTIM.

A friend of mine received an invitation letter from MSSTONE ALICE <[email protected]> on Fri. last week inviting her for an interview at FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF Technology Owerri on Wed.21 May 2008 at 8.00,they were told to come along with a laptop 4 d interview,and were also advised to arrive a day to the interview date since accomodation was been arranged for them,while they also promised to take care of the transprt fare.
    The human resource manager in the name of David.S. +2348062215572 equally called to confirm whether they ll be expecting her and she confirmed she wa going.
    As God would ve it ,she got to Owerri at 2am and checked in to another hotel without contacting them,she then arrived the place of interview early the following day but to her surprise there was no one for the interveiw ,she called the H.R"S no but the guy kept dropping the phone on her and finally switched off.Shewent as far as going to the registra"s office for enquiries but was told there has not been such arrangement in the school.

From the lok of things now its obvious that some group of fraudsters now post fake vaccancies on this site and equally use the opportunity to probably steal and miam their victims.

Pls be warned about this ,the girl is yet to recorver from the shock, she thinks she is day dreaming but its real .
    Dont go for interviews you re not sure of,this is the much i can say now bcos of time factor a l;ot transpired b4 the girl set out for the interview.
    If thers any one in the house who equally got the letter of interview pls let her confirm.

Finally be warned when u go about applying for jobs and exposing ur con tacts to fraudsters.Aword is enough for the wise.

ONE LUV

endy

Re: Attention House! Please beware of Job Agents/Fraudsters

Ithank God some one moved this topic to open discussion where i saw few other experiencies of others.PLS sHARE UR EXPERIENCE SO THAT OTHERS CAN LEARN atleast for now,ester breakthru and Ms Stone Alice ve been identified as job fraudsters pls help expose others or comment on that.
    endy

Many would av seen dis b4 in Guardian, advertising 2.4M per annum trade consultant trainee. IT IS A BIG FRAUD. it is one Bennect of "Ideas and Solutions" in Opebi, Ikeja that is behind d whole stuff. He ended up collecting 6,000 naira from about 250 of us promising to pay back with the first month salary, while is all LIES. There is no job anywhere and we were all duped. PLs BEWARE.

also beware of A NEW GROUP OF FRAUDSTERS known as EDGN. they ve collected 1000 naira 4rm several pple & offer them no job. their new campaign is 100 vacancy for fresh graduates. pls run

i got this in my inbox:u ar invited 4 an interview:@89 allen avenue,2nd floor inside next movies star office ikeja lagos on 2nd june by 11am cm with original dcumnts,cv nd 2 passports .

no name of copany my pple beware

+ Reply