Just imagine you when into a big supper market and the manager of that supper market gave you a form to fill and in the form you are to fill your personal data and another part of the form tells you to chose the type of purchase plan you want. The 1st purchase plan was pay for every goods you purchase base on the price tag on it. And the 2nd purchase plan says pay a subscribtion fee of just N5000 which will cover for 3months, and once you pay such you have the liberty within that 3months to shop for any thing you can pick any goods even about the 5k subscribtion you pay in that period of 3month. So tell me which one will you chose... Uhmmm... Of cause u will chose the second purchasing plan becos it will save cost and you can optain any product or goods you needed. Hello dear am Elijah Emmanuel, the anology i gave up there is coming to pass in the first 30 peoples life who will act fast. Me and my crew in Emmy.com Ltd want to provide a service where you can get all the ebooks and softwares you desire to buy from genuine info marketer which you dont have the money to buy, you know like info that cost 3k, 4k, 5k even 7k. So we at Emmy.com will help you purchase such info at such cost with a simple subscribtion fee of just N1500 for three months after which you will renew it again. Registration starts 1 october 2011 and closes 14th October 2011. So to be among the first 30 persons to register just send an email with the subject "info registration" , Name, location, Gsm, to [email protected]. When your registration is complet a text message will be sent to your phone/email that registration complet then it will tell you how to pay. To for more inquiry call Emmy on 08069249788

EMMY.COM
HIGH LEVEL MAKURDI