+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- YOUR EXPERIENCE

GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- YOUR EXPERIENCE

For those of us who were supposed or who wrote the guinness online test, what was your experience. I was supposed to write between 9am and 10am on 04/08. Unfortunately, after loading my login page, I couldnt proceed. The next page refused to open. Did anyone have a similar experience or am I all alone in this. Share your experience. See u at d top
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

Re: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- YOUR EXPERIENCE

guy u shud have tried refreshing the browser ova and ova again. i was also having thesame problem but continued refreshing till it opened for me. just concluded my own test, it was ok. i hope we all get equal opportunities in the selection if it is based on this test alone

same applies to me my time was btw 9am-10am but the cybercafe i so much relied upon disappointed me.i ended up going to anoda cyber but the page cld not open i kept on refreshing the page but all to no avail.finally went back to my trusted cyber cafe but guiness told me that my time was up.what do we do?

mine was worse,i opened my mail at 9.36am.the network was so bad that i was immediately i finished the first page i received this time up thing.
    All i can do now is to pray,even tried sending mail to the add we were supposed to incase we encounter any problem.

pray and watch

The same story for me. My time was between 11am and 12pm but after the 1st page, the next page refused to open. I tried refreshing but to no avail. I finally sent an email to guinness. It's very unfortunate.

GUINESS HAVE TO REALISE THAT THIS MEASURE THEY ADOPTED IN THE FOR LINE TEST,THOUGH IS COMMENDABLE, DOES NOT PERFECTLY SUIT ON ENVIRONMENT.I THINK IT OULD V BEEN BETTER IF THEY HAD TAKEN COGNISANCE OF THE VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS SUCH AS SLOW ISP,SLOW CONNECTIVITY OF THEIR WEB PAGE AND OTHER UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THAT ARE LIKELY TO AFFECT APPLICANTS.FOR ME IT WAS TOO AWESOME COS JUST TWO PAGES OPENE AND OTHERS PAGES FAILED TO.................................COS............ ......INFACT........................LET SEE WHAT HAPPEN..........NA GO NA HIM GET POWER.GUINESS MAKE UNNA FEAR GOD.COS HIM PASS UNNA
    ####

what is the web site for guiness on line test

i had my test by 1pm,after trying to find where to click next,it later came out.I started answering but when i wanted to go to the next page it just refused to open,if i say i no cry remaining small,i just sat there refreshing ova and ova again till i had no choice to logout.
    But the good news is i have been invited to a rescheduled test on wednesday.so those of u had problems and sent mail to their box,check if u have been rescheduled.i just hope it does not repeat itself again.Luv ya.

Well.I have just finished mine(3-4pm) and it was very sucessful against all odds.In fact my system went completely when I was at the 1st page but I logged in almost immediately and started all over.4 those dt will still be writing,go to your mails now and practise the sample Questions in the step two,if the site does nt go on time,quickly follow the instruction there by sending an email to [email protected] will rectify the problem 4 u b4 u start.I guess that' why it worked 4 me.
    Goodluck to all of us alllllllllllllllllllll.
    Mike Oguntimehin 008050940165

just completed mine and the site work ok.thanks guys for the oppoutunity.

I go write ma own today afternoon o. Any weapon fashioned against the correct use of that website throughout today is hereby condemned in Jesus name! Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Today will be a good day for all of us whois writing ours today, No network failure in Jesus neme. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    j

its well o guys...mine was sucessful...........is it dat dis test is meant for second class uppers alone cos den kno cal my guys wt 2.2

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast