+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exerci

Ade. Nice one.u did well only that its a little discouraging.meanwhile it doesnt take anything for ppl living in lagos to try the test,u never know why these things happen so my advise is whoever was invited should go for the test

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exerci

for those of u who havent seen the mail,please check again cos me and my friend just saw ours this night...all the best ooo

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

House members ade is smhow correct. Though all those who wants 2com 2lag by all means should not be discouraged. If u dont hve money & u leave out side lagos u dont hve 2bother much 2come down 2lagos. Hwever all those in lag and its environs nothing stops u 4rm attending. God wil give job 2all dat seeks 4job in JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

no one ever said anything abt the chams test format. wat is their test format house

Do worry about test format, just prepare, go if you must. Those that life in Lag should go cos your time might be this. Outside think twice if you got the txt no mail common sense tells you that you should be properly invited to come, since it requires computer based test , hence it call for unique Id login-in for the Ap test. as a computer graduate from BIU, did small research they are big IT coy so why on earth can they sent the mail?

well it is true, you must be ready to work and work and work, they are like interswitch but not a threat to them yet from insource but future can make CHAMS beat interswitch hand down. The is 2.5M to 3Million per year.

Yes Ade spoke fact, have a cos that was there but paid 40k for a start but 6month later he was been paid 200k or more so in summary. It is good It coy but with side effect which company does not have side effect it only depend on how you look at it. Follow your heart. If you got txt but no mail just wait to get expect if you want to be well dressed and start running up and down cos you wanted to be among those that wrote. Remind that a txt on phone is not 100% proof it is your cos i can lend you my to prove to be you. CHAMS knows this. SO relax and wait to get the mail people got their why not you, maybe you should accept the fact it is divine so follow suit not quick to act and reget when you do follow or start treated like a nobody cos you want job in CHAMS you got you!!!

Well just woke up, check my inbox still nothing, be WISE
    One house

i am yet to receive the mail. i dont think there is need of traveling. 4 those that would go, i wish them success.

I got d txt dis morning, & d mail as well. They need one recent passport, a print out of ur mail. In the mail there's ur applicant number, maybe u'll login wit it. Then an ID-CARD, for verification. I think Ade shld be celebrated, bcos, thou d truth is bitter, we must say it. Im stil doing my NYSC in Ondo state, thou it's a stone throw frm Lagos, i can't go. This is choice. As a graduate pls make a good choice. Make urs & goodluck
    1luv.

Can sb tell us chams' test 4mat pls.i just got thier IV

thanks for your good advise, Mr Adetayo but one just needs to give a trial in all things. Please can you send your phone number to on either this number 08032121665 or to [email protected] for detail about this company or better still send your mail address to me so that will can just chart and get some fact from you.
    Thanks .

House, dont be discouraged,he gave us his own experience but we also can go there to learn.

I was invited to come to Abuja on tuesday the 17th of march cos am in adamawa but i have not reiceve any mail as well.

God will help us. If you are going to abuja for the testyou can call or test me as one family.

One Love Family.
    what ever you have,just be thanking God

Please ade,kindly send your e mail address to me on either 08032121665 or [email protected]. please i need some personal question from you on that test. I was booked for tuesday 17th at Abuja and i have not receive there mail as said in the text.

one love.
    what ever you have,just be thanking God

pls Ade. kindly send the format of the text questions, we'll appreciate. or more so, u can send it 2 this e-mail: [email protected]. thanks.

I'm even discouraged about this Chams. But can someone pls put me through on how to submit my resume, the site keep asking for position and there is no option to select from. Pls help a dying soul. 08034496904/08050345679 or [email protected].

[attachment deleted by admin]

bam

Ade, dont mind them, remember "A word is enough for................who?.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast