+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

chams dealt with us today i was there by 10am n left by 7pm tnks GOD FOR LESSER go slow i for hear am today,n the test damn.them no try at all today we were battalions.writing for chams

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

HEY HOUSE, I GOT AN INFO FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE WHICH SAYS DAT THE COY PAYS A MINIMUM OF 90K, i.e SOMETHING MORE THAN THAT MIGHT COME ON STAGE AFTER A WHILE. IF YOU ARE CALLED FOR THE TEST AND YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED, PLS ENDEAVOUR TO GO. AT LEAST GET THEIR FIRST.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
    Kabiyesi Olodumare...lets build up anabolically !!!

Sincerely, the case of Chams is just a case in point about the way employers treat jobseekers in the country. My problem with these people is that most often than not, they are aware they would not be able to handle the response from the jobseekers yet because of publicity and the need to be seen to be doing something to "alleviate poverty in Nigeria", they will go on the pages of newspapers and other media outlets to anounce their 'SPECIAL PACKAGE"

And for those guys condemming the expose by Ade, I guess you guys are just too tied to the hope you think CHAMS offers to listen to reason. If u know a company is seeking to recruit maybe 30 people, chances are are that 27,000 out of the 30,000 who applied are praying and hopeful of being picked. So tell me where God's choice would be.

I have a cousin who works with Chams but after failing to attend their the first six stages of their intervies.

While i dont know Chams' choice of selecting, (obviously not long leg 'cos he did not know anybody there), it confirms to me that their selection process is not above board.

So guys think well. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!`

i got the text but no email. hope its for real ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lets kip ourselves informated. take kare guys

The kind of grammar that appear here........God help us.

house.
    Ade is very much correct. I went for the test and it was exactly how ade descrided it. the chams people are not organized. infact i went thru HELL. How i wish i never went 4 d test.
    I wish them luck.

WHAT AIN'T GOOD FOR THE GANDER IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE .
    ALSO, ONE MAN'S POISON IS ANOTHER MAN'S FOOD.
    NOTE MY ARRANGEMENT...
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL DA HOUSE.
    1 LuV
    Signed...<br />Paulaz.

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exerci

now we all know why poor Ade was lamenting.i hope the test has covered for 4 of the seven stages ooo cos it was not funny

I was invited 4 the txt 2 ,i got the mail but the mail has no applicant ID.I dont knw wat to do.house,does anyone knows how d computer based test will look like.

hi, sat for the test yesterday, just much of word problem(GMAt standard), sentence correction, quantitative reasoning. 100 questions to be finished within 50 minutes

Please house, I was invited for this text in Abuja on Tuesday 17th,but now i have not receive the mail and i am in Adamawa now. What did u people think i should do 'cux i must leave Yola on Monday if i will be going and those of you that wrote yours in Lagos on 13th, can you please brief the house about the text?

ONE LOVE.
    what ever you have,just be thanking God

I applied but 've nt yet been called. Are they callin in batches?

maths , quantitative aptitude , verbal apt. and english, be time concious, i m not discouraging anyone, seeing is beleiving.good luck
    obama said yes we can

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast