+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Topic: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

well, i am right inside Chams City, Abuja Office pf Chams Plc, the test was scheduled for 7:30 am and up till this time 2:08pm, we are still waiting for questions from their LAGOS OFFICE. We are all hungry and yet everybody is afraid of going out bcos the questions might come after you've left. We need to pray hard bcos i am foreseeing a future period when jobless Nigerian youths will assemble somewhere and stage a revolution. This is frustrating my people. Imagine some people who came from far places, feeding expenses, accommodation expenses and above all transportation expenses. Ade only expressed his view and should not be crucified for that. I will wait even if it is till mid-night to write the test. When the going get tough, only the tough people get going. It is a small world afterall.

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Quote Originally Posted by babs4all
    well, i am right inside Chams City, Abuja Office pf Chams Plc, the test was scheduled for 7:30 am and up till this time 2:08pm, we are still waiting for questions from their LAGOS OFFICE. We are all hungry and yet everybody is afraid of going out bcos the questions might come after you've left. We need to pray hard bcos i am foreseeing a future period when jobless Nigerian youths will assemble somewhere and stage a revolution. This is frustrating my people. Imagine some people who came from far places, feeding expenses, accommodation expenses and above all transportation expenses. Ade only expressed his view and should not be crucified for that. I will wait even if it is till mid-night to write the test. When the going get tough, only the tough people get going. It is a small world afterall.
    I like your courage!

Goodluck to you all!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exerci

I WAS SENT A TEXT TO WRITE THE CHAMS TEST IN ABUJA AND ALSO AN EMAIL. THE PROBLEM WAS THAT BOTH THE TEXT AND EMAIL CONTRADICTED EACH OTHER. ONE SAID TIME OF TEST WAS 7.30 AM THE OTHER ONE SAID 5PM. THE SECOND ISSUE WAS THE VENUE DESCRIPTION, I USED ALMOST 2 HRS THE DAY BEFORE THE TEST IN LOCATING THE VENUE. I DECIDED TO GO BY 7.30 AM AND VERIFY. WHEN I GOT THERE I WAS TOLD TO DO THE 7.30 TEST. THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WENT SMOOTHLY TILL WHEN IT WAS TIME 4 THE TEST.WE WERE DELAYED FOR 7 HRS! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT. SOME OF THE USHERS SAID THE HR MANAGER HAD NOT BOARDED HER PLANE YET. OTHER SAID THAT THE QUESTIONS WERE FORGOTTEN IN LAGOS AND THEY WERE TRYING TO RETRIEVE IT FROM LAGOS. TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT YOU NEEDED TO HAVE SEEN THE POPULATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES THAT CAME FOR THE TEST. THE SIGHT WAS SO HEARTRENDING. IT JUST MADE ME TO COME TO A CONCLUSION THAT ONLY GOD CAN SAVE THE UNEMPLOYMENT SITUATION IN THIS COUNTRY.

dat chams is not encouraging!!
    obama said yes we can

u will even pass through a psychology stage test
    obama said yes we can

pls , have any body hear from first bank. I sat for their test last month in Abuja at women center , pls is the result out? Also , have any body hear from Chams, I wrote their last test oranganized in Abuja. Also have any body hear from CBN.

Mary

first bank have not started calling, i am a first banker so i know dat well but as 4 chams i can't guarantee u!!!!!!!!!!
    keep praying
    good luck
    obama said yes we can

dey do not call in batches
    obama said yes we can

Well we have been there (chams) in Ikeja and seen 4 ourselves.The chams pple actually fumbled the day my test held. We spent from morning to night to do the test. The same repeated itself with the dragnet test they just hosted, that was eventually cancelled. However I commend their vision and facility, if well managed the atmosphere they create is awesome and conducive. I must also commend their customer care pple. Infact some of these pple were so good and dexterous at handling the crisis situations that even agitated candidates could not help commending a friendly and efficient customer service no matter what. Well I have been for my interview after the chams test and I must say I am worried by the reports of paddy paddy I hear about the organization. Reports r that its a family thing where uncles, aunties, cousins etc have a field day. Infact one person said their mgt meetings r like home comings & family re union. That d chairman puts whom he wishes. Well its left for us to see if this whole exercise they put us through is america wonder. Pray folks...

seeing is believing, u haven't seen nothing
    obama said yes we can

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exerci

Guy, I beleive you now.. Did the 3rd stage of interview yesterday and apparently they are no where near conclusion. What exactly is it with this guys They should just select who they want and stop wasting ones time. I really hope I get something soon and stop bothering myself about them.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456