+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Thanks for the info. Wuz thinking their pay will be around 150k or above not knowing that they are close-fisted. Ah, nigerian graduates, a ku irøju oo.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Thanks for the info. Wuz thinking their pay will be around 150k or above not knowing that they are close-fisted. Ah, nigerian graduates, a ku irøju oo.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

Heard they pay above 100k. Pls can anyone send me their test format. Its better than staying at home.
    offy4real

I think Ade should not be crucified bcos of his observation and opinion. We all know that this is Nigeria (where corruption is the oda of the day) and it is not new what Ade said. I dont imagine a company telling you you'll find more information in your email and not finding it knowing that people are coming all over the country.this shows the level of there seriousness. But notwithstanding, it doesnt stop anybody from trying. Ade just made us know that we should prepare for the wahala if we want to go thru- dts if we are not dethroned by the guys with longer legs. Anyway i wish u guys luck in the test.

am confused too o, they ask me to checked my inbox but i could't fied any thing there, pls house help me on this because is management trainee, and the test is computerbase. house help me what is it all about, i mean the format

There is no need to attack him. House, everyone is matured to know what hw or she need, that was his own world view.
    I too was invited but based in Benin, one has to think well b4 coming cos it mean that i have to stay in a hotel and other small expense up to N15 - 20,000 that is just me.

I think what he said is ok, he ended by saying" you still can try" summary!!!
    online or invitation are met to be given it is not a MUST you should honor it.
    House, let try and not be too harsh on people, what he said is helpful to people like me. Cos i have choices. That is what LIFE IS ALL ABOUT!!!

House relax if you want to go then go!!
    Was invited for friday no mail yet still waiting but have choice!!!

One love

Jak

I was invited too but decide not to go becos of wat i observed fromt he board of executive in www.champlc.com
    Though i come from that part of the country but think that fareness is not there.
    Guys,7 stages does not what it and i am not a party to long interview.
    Take care, from Abj

Well I'll encourage you guys to try your luck. I was invited but I will not go for the test. I dont just like the company.

Kudos to you ADE, for being a "realist". you've giving the insight to what should be expexted of chams (a nigeria PLC coy ). If world doubt you, how will management of chams themselves defend the fault of failure of perfomance regarding thier committment to send mails to people...how?

Lets face the fact, if any coy choose to screen applicant through 7 rigorous stages (which most of them can't even pass thru if they are to participate) thier is high possibility that "long- leg syndrone" will impair the exercise.

for those living far away, THINK ONCE, THINK WISE.

Wish everyone wishing to participate all the best.
    Kabiyesi Olodumare...lets build up anabolically !!!

house this is a very serious case infant am lose about dis chams plc of a tin, ah they called me for there test on 13/03/09 and no information yet, pls what is computer base format. thanks

Anyone who wants to go should go pls dont be discouraged,this just might be ur time to shine

Guyz

It takes so much to be truthful and realistic. I c no reason why Ade should be crucified.He had only made us c things about chams and I tell u,if u'r bent in doing a particular thing,it will take heaven to change ur mind.Y then should u all of a sudden change ur mind or get discouraged because of Ade's comments?

Go for what u thing is gud for u and leave dat which's vice versa,afterall,u'v got nothing to loose.

Stay blessed

1 LUV
    Where character is built,that's where personality is formed and there's where attitude's expressed.

waaaaow! sooo much about chams! what shall we then do brethren? shall we continue in joblessness while chances abound? GOD FORBID?
    If you were called, go in this thy might, and the Lord'll c u thru.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast