+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

hi everybody the truth about chams call,is thatthose who live i lagos can afford to do it but for those that are travelling down to lagos how will they cope,some people don't have anybody to stay with.well ade what are the intervals for the seven stages.thanks
    mickyjay

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exercise

I filled their form online but I made a 2.2 so when I got to the select grade option, I didnt see 2.2 amongst the list of grades so I didnt want to cancel my application as it was about the last on the form to fill so I just put in 2.1 and now they have invited me for the computer based test on friday and I am seriously having doubts about going as d wrong grade may affect me. WHAT DO I DO?? SHOULD I JUST FORGET IT?. Pls help me with advices as I do not live in Lagos and would not want to waste my money and time, I have just today to decide..........

go for it, as long as u do well, they wil employ you. Dont be bother about your grade
    Believe in yourself, you can do it!!!<br />See U @ d Top

kayworld dont go. u wl b knockout at d interview stage even if u do well.dey had perceive ur integrity is in doubt.

ade,this story should av been said long time ago.a lot would see u as a saboteur.Ltes give a try.Aw about u telling us what it takes to pass tru the seven stages.afterall, if we dont get the job,the self development is ther..........flood

People should please assist on how the test is going to look like

i need the text format on computer-based for chems

hi house,
    can someone pls send me chams computer-based test format?i have therer test by 10am thursday

I received a text massage from chams for the test on 13th. but the e-mail is not there in my box as they promised and the Mail from ade..... about Charms Recruitment has really put me off .I cant afford to travel from owerri to lagos for what am not sure of

you should not panic because there is no harm in trying,so why not take a step of faith to lagos and see what God has for you instead of listening to wrong advice from people...

am also having d same problem,i checked my box but cudnt find any mail from chams.wat shld i do?cos i reside here in portharcourt

same with me.no mail.i'm really confused.

Re: chams recruitment is not worth it- a frustrating 7 stages recruitment exerci

i have just been sent text to come for the interview can any body decribe the venue for me the address is in ikeja it is not well explained please i need explanation on how to get to da venue

Kay, dont go. You see, this is Nigeria, if the people who met the requirement and did well in the test, attended almost all the stages of the interviews are still being thrown out, then you dont need to be told, unless you have somebody there that can at least answer for you, otherwise you are on your own oh.

Adegoke, why say that "what does a jobless Nigerian stands to loose if he attends 6/7 interviews" .
    This is probably what these organisation conceal on their mind and then they begin to rubbish job seekers as if they will remain job seekers for life.
    See, who pays for the cost of transportation to those interview venues for such number of times, what about the inconviniences, who accounts for them?
    The fact remains that when you do too much selection, you end up selecting rubbish and then the pay is not even worth the stress.
    This shouldnt be at all.

I have equally suffered something like this too with one of these companies, its very frustrating, i mean i was crying when i was finally thrown out because of the stress i went through. But now, i feel like going back to the company just to let them see me and what i am now.

Please employers, lets have a good mind to ourselves, we are brothers and sisters.
    No man is a monopoly of knowledge.

God bless u

LOVE IS THE GREATEST!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast