+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Age falsification and job seekers

Re: Age falsification and job seekers

hi am still an under graduate but am rounding up dis year,wat are my chances?

the reasons why we will continues to have forgery in every working place is as aresult of age forgery.does it really means that those that are above the stipulated age are useless in the society. alot of people graduated before the stipulated age but they are not opportuned to get a job. the issued should be forwarded for discusion at the national level, house of asssem bly.

Quote Originally Posted by samueladewale
    the reasons why we will continues to have forgery in every working place is as aresult of age forgery.does it really means that those that are above the stipulated age are useless in the society. alot of people graduated before the stipulated age but they are not opportuned to get a job. the issued should be forwarded for discusion at the national level, house of asssem bly.
    Yes My Person I support U Ojare .If that will solve allthis problem and everybody will be given equal chances.But our small bit here still goes a long way in alleviating some of it .I tell this frankly Walls have ears .If Anyone has contact wit the Hons.and Senators up dre, now is the time to make a difference.
    JUST KEEPN IT REAL

As una dey discuss age, make una join experience and disparity between HND and Bsc inside am. Arise O compatriots.

Hello,
    The fact that the system is bad does not mean everybody there is bad.As such, falsifying your age to get a job does not make the system any better but contributes to its rotten state.If you aspire to be great in Life, dont falsify your age because after getting a job, what next? You will no longer be satisfied with money again and you will want power.You may soon become a leading figure in the country and would be clamouring for a zero tolerance for corruption.So your past will keep hurting you.For integrity sake dont do that.

I quite agree that our education is not helping in the matter but I believe with God we can get our dream Job and be the best God wants us to be. Take this biblical wisdom :

5Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Heb 13:5-6b

G

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234