+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: fustrated job seeker

fustrated job seeker

i am slowly but surely begging to lose my mind, belief in my self and hope for a better tommorrow in this country.i just want to know if there are people out there in my shoes.
    i am tired of applying, writing cover letters, scanning newspapers for vacancies,reading books,buying envelopes etc all in the name of searching for a good job. i mean is employment in Nigeria based on what you can offer, luck or pure connections? becos i saw a guy from my university that made a 3rd class after 7yrs of carrying over courses in a very comfortable multinational communications job. imagine he spied my work to graduate and now he has a job and i dont
    also what is with this 25yrs and below requirement that some companies are after. is it our fault that jamb didn't click on time or private universities were not created in our time?
    WHAT IS GOING ON?
    with God, ALL things are possible

Re: fustrated job seeker

With God, ALL things are possible
    Believe this and HE will not disappoint you.
    Patience is what you need.
    GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

There are so many graduates in your shoes. What you need is acute persistence. Don't give up unless you're dead. Remember, keep on knocking the door until one opens or you knock it down to enter.

Keep on comrade! Your break is coming sooner than you expect!
    You've only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

ma dear.....e tire mi o!!!!!if we r above 25yrs wot do they expect us to do...well truth is just kip pressing forward n neva give up cos ur time will definately come.....so hold up

Elbeyah,

It's not over until it is ALL OVER (When Jesus comes or One dies!)
    One thing is sure, no one will take that place God has destined you will work.
    U dont have to get tired of various activities you have been doing towards ensuring a better living.
    Sometimes, i get tired of the whole thing myself. What comes into my mind that moment is that :

God has time and season for ALL THINGS

I think the prayer point should be like this: Oh Lord, do not allow my time and season to elude me in JESUS NAME.

I have once posted a reply somewhere about my job search experience for the past 15 mths (since NYSC)
    I have written lots of tests and ateended series of interview during NYSC and now. I have yet to be produced job offers @ Oceanic and Access after attending double interview sessions in each bank. NYSC discharge, delays here and there, HR policies and lacklustered attitude of the concerned HR personnel have been responsible for that. But God knows why?

So i dont want you to be disinterested in the whole process of recruitment in this country.
    I agree with u that some elements of Luck and First Class Connection works sometimes but not All the time.
    What you are sure of offering your prospective employer should be paramount on your mind and be communicated to the interviewer when the stage is set.

I WANT TO BEG YOU, PLS DO NOT GIVE UP THE FIGHT BECAUSE THERE ARE BRIGHTER DAYS AHEAD.
    WISH U THE GIFT OF LUCK ALWAYS.

Thanks y'all. i really needed the encouragement.
    guess i have to take it all easy and leave it in Gods hands.
    anywayz if your out there and you have the right connections, pls hook me up!
    with God, ALL things are possible

Pls Elbeyah do give up the search ok God is in control i believe there is nothing too dificult for him to do.....one day one day one day i go better.
    Cheers

Men, na wa oh.please dose any body know the web site of the Nigerdelta militians, i guess they are the onle hope left for me now. This age and grade thing is frustrating people like us in the labour market. Hence my quest, i beg una make una help me get my requst so as to fight the very people that had infused this pain on me in my own little way. What kind of madness is this , some people are now using their talent to frustrate other innocent once in Nigeria, just two months ago, robbers attacked Uba in gbagada killing a lot of people. according to an eye witness, he talked about their level of organization in carring out the oparation. If only we had a Government that is people driven, all this obnoxious activities will not be happening. My brother, Dont blame me for my possition now . People are now using their talent to fight against the government, and if i join them, my money, power and protection will be guaranteed. Na so i see am oh

HA
    I fear for you o!
    But its all well a little patience is all we need at times.
    Bros no join militia o
    GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

hi!

I am sorry about that but this is the situation in our country. anyway, if u are not yet employed then be self employed and b4 u know it , things will just work out

so dont just stay there crying but do something time is running out.

anything legal will do. Nothing is too small
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive & believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

Bros never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Quitters don't win and winners don't quit.
    That you are even coming to this website and finding people of likemind who are in the same shoe as yours should encourage you.God will answer us all.
    tosyne

Hi,

Dont lose faith. its not life that matter but the COURAGE we bring into it. God that made the difference in my life will do yours. Pls its not all about jobs in newspaper etc, Just pray, so many other avenue for SME, technical aid corps, scholarships for foreign schools in embassies, starting small anywhere. i tell you, you must be engaged however small the pay to keep your mind from worry and anxiety. God is watching over you still.

Grace!

HI,
    Pls dont give up. many graduates are in your shoes but your response to the situation matter a lot.Dont allow devil weigh you down with frustration. keep applying,get something doing(even small) & keep praying & fasting. i await your testimony.Read I CRO 4:9-10.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast