+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Age falsification and job seekers

Re: Age falsification and job seekers

As we continue to falsify our ages, b/c of job, let us also remember that we shall give account to our Creator at the judgement day. Some day, sometime, we meet our Creator again.

this is what i want the house to notify me on because,falling a victim will be disastrous ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lovedano

I ve bn following comments frm diff housemates n its interesting 2 knw dat many believe in their due time. My fear is this: Those of us dat believe in falsification, there is politics in the place of work. Ppl ve ur data. Wen u need d job most, sum1 may come up n stab u. Ve we 4got d guys frm d NASS n many others?
    Satan has no witness but listen 2 voice of reasoning cos one day u ll b saying its d devil.
    We ve got 2 save ur generation n secure d generations after us.
    Dat many participate in a vice does not make it a virtue. B warned!!!

Well… well…well… I want to thank all those who dropped their comments so far.The reason why I brought up this issue is that it has been biting the minds of many pple and they are willing to pour their minds to pple and this is a good avenue to do this .This is a lovely site wia we can share ideas and not necessarily impose ours on others.Dats the lvly thing about this site. It is a very sensitive issue and u will not ow it feels until it actually happens to U. Now………to falsify……or not falsify ones age is really a matter of ones conscience. Let’s analyze it critically……. It is actually so tempting to falsify ones age when u really experience the rejection of employers from getting plum jobs and all that and thinking about the Nigeria situation will also want to make say :ABEG I NO SEND OJARE….. AT LEAST OTHERS ARE DOING IT AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT SO WHY CAN’T I DO AND GET A JOB TOO….AT LEAST IF U CAN’T BEAT THEM…. JOIN THEM. Hey****……. Guess wat, dat the typical way a Nigeria youth will think. The society has forced the youths to think that way and then…….behave that way. But wait a minute, wat a we talking about here,…Do we say bcos of the Nigeria situation …. And others are doing it , does it make it rite? Think about it. The leaders are doing it ….so…..does it make it rite? ….It’s true that the economy is bad and employers are demanding ridiculous age brackets cos as some of them say: Its company policy, that if private Universities are churning graduates at ages 21,22,23,24s…..,then they will get young blood to work for them. They av forgotten those ones that attended Govt Universities and Polytechnics who are brains and materials for them to tap. They av forgotten that if they keep doing this,….they are breeding liars,…they are breeding thieves. Look this is Nigeria and youths will always find a way out of their problems and the only way some know how to do it is FALSIFY THAT AGE AND GET THAT JOB. But the truth I must let everyone know is that is as much as the Naija case does not encourage honesty, that doesn’t mean dishonesty is good. The issue is really a case of morality. The moral laws as stated in the Bible and Koran is very clear. Am very happy that a Muslim (Frakkuba) and a Christian (Erioluwat) both have one voice on this issue. If u know u av a GOD that directs the affairs of men and will surely direct u to the right job at the right time, THEN….. BE HONEST AND KEEP A CLEAN CONSCIENCE…………..but if not……na u know …do wat u like. BUT REMEMBER….IN THE DAY OF DISTRESS,IF U SHOW YOURSELF DISCOURAGED..,UR POWERS WILL BE FEW(Prov 24:10) Am not a pastor O… but I really believe in the bible and I know God is real and he directs the affairs of men i.e those that allow their lives to be directed by him. So, enough said, the ball is now is ur court.Be good.Don’t think like an ordinary Nigerian.Think like someone distinct and different.God is not asleep,he will surely give u ur job at the rite time in the rite place,and even make U the proud owner of ur own COMPANY one day if so desire. If companies reject U bcos of ur age, then they are not good enough for u.U are better than dat job and the job that fits u soon come. So……TO falsify…..or not to falsify…….CHOOSE UR LIFE.
    Just keeping it real.

Keep the reactions coming in. They are needed.

I think you have said it all Dadal, what other reactons do u seek? You opened the floor and you have come in handy to wrap it up promptly. What else can you desire?
    Value has a value, only if it's value is valued.

how old are you
    are you currently unemployed
    how long
    have you achieved your dreams
    do you know majority of nigerians pay their their school fees
    your concern shoul go the employers who know this country so well and yet avail opportunities only to the priveleged
    i bet you havent stayed a day hungry with no food

@ richmecry
    I am aware of all those problems u just pointed out.MY Guy,even with all all that what is not rite can never be rite. Think about it.YOUR CONSCIENCE IS AT STAKE.YOU AV TO GIV AN ACCOUNTN AFTER ALL DES JOBS< MONEY AND EVERYTIN> DAT PERSON IS : BABA GOD.HE KNOWS EVERYTIN >

DO THE RITE TIN...............KEEP IT REAL.

That the system is bad can't make it right anyway.Those that know their God will be strong and do exploit. JACOB realized that how he obtained the blessing was not divine.precisely, that may not be the original plan.The consequence was 'struggling'.I felt for him.Do you want to help God to help you.

Those that put their trust in GOD are like mount Zion.READ Ezra 1 ; 1 -4
    He can still part this red sea before us.Trust HIM .INn all your ways acknowledge Him ,He will direct your path.Don't depend on your own understanding.BANKING ,for instance, is not the best job so far.

The worst is that your are not praying for yourself at least.

In summary, God's way is always the best way.DON'T JOIN THEM.

Stupid question deserve stupid answer.if they ask for age that is ridiculous,we'll give them ridiculous answer.
    those hu are against it,i dont blame u,how can u undrstand,wen u r not inthe situation.you dont know where it pinches .imagine yourself struggling to finish skul and then b told u cant get work bcos of age,meanwhile u r very hard working,and can even b a jackass if need b,but bcos of age,u r stranded and worst still if u av junior ones behind u.
    laurelc,eriolowat,etc u cant understand.wats ur age,just the age they all want.u've got no probs so u can say anything u want.
    and i pray u wouldnt have to xperience it to understand.amen
    do wateva it takes in naija to survive.GOD DEY
    fuschnikens

Whatever it takes may not be GOD'S intention or plan for your life.
    No short cut to success.ONE LOVE

yes i want to add my own opinion, i read what all u gays wrote and i am impressed but someone said one should wait 4 d right job 2 come, the question is when will d right job come,all who do not have d reguired age should do it and get a job because it is what will place u in the society.PS it is not the age it is the spirit.
    I pray that God should grant all young grauate the strength go continue 2 pursuit our dreams and not give up bcuz of the ecomomy situation.

it is very sad that those who dont support age falsification, have got no solution except to tell people who are going through hell in a state of joblessness to wait for the right job.
    if God will punish innocent, optionless jobseekers for age falsification i wonder what wil happen to those who cause them to falsify their ages(employees)
    look, we are all selfish beings, the employer does not care weather thousands are joless or not, they just care about their organization, then why should we care if we give them the rigth age or not? we are also selfish and all we need is job!
    the case of age is not a matter of wrong or right, its a matter of life and death, a matter of getting what u want. i have two elder brothers(very intelligent guys) who lost jobs becos of age. my parents are getting old, and somebody is out there tellin me to wait for the right job, as if the date for and name of this right job is written somewhere, yet this same people will tell u that life is what u make of it.
    if life is what u make of it then why should a reasonable person come out there to tell us to wait for the right job!!!!
    finnally, it saddens me that in between the lines of the statments made by age falsification opposers, they seem to unconciously put more blame on age falsifiers instead of employees.
    well, if u see ur self in this tight shoe, i dont believe u will sit down and wait for the right age to come.
    the question is: does falsifying our age make us work less better? does falsyfying age also implies falsyfying ur ability to give ur best? NO
    how many job accept undergaraduate who are lass than lets say 30, not even 28? VERY FEW OR NONE
    then what is the right job? the right job is the job u finally get after ur struggling- getting it without age falsification does not make it the right job!!!!!!!!!

Well,well, Mr Chikodi.I'm so sorry for the experience of ur broders.TO tell u the truth, I was also affected by this tin.U av said a lot dat bring smiles to my face but U seem to av 4gotten dat someone created U and he didn't create U 4 nothing.I'm not gonna say much cos a lot has been said.But know this, ;DAT FORGETS HIS GOD,HE GOD WILL NOT STILL 4GET HIM.Wat we do with our life today has immense effect on the value of our life 2morrow.NOw the ball is in ur court.Choose ur LIfe .Just Keepn it real.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast