+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Your Advice is needed Pls! Interview invitation by Nat. Inst. for Legislative Studies

Your Advice is needed Pls! Interview invitation by Nat. Inst. for Legislative Studies

Hi all,
    I received a text yesterday from NILS inviting me for an interview on the 3rd of February at Nicon Hotel Abuja. I applied for Assistant Officer Asset and Maintenance. But I should have applied for Officer position and not assistant Officer. The reason is because I have MSc and upto 3 years relavant experience which I believe qualifies me for the Officer position while assist. officer is a BSc and 1 year experience. The mistake occured while i was applying bcos the position read 'Assistant/Officer' Asset and Maintenance but at that time it didnt occur to me that they were 2 different positions until when I received the text inviting me for the position of asst. officer.

Now what should I do? I intend to claim that I applied for the position of 'Officer' and not 'assistant' at the interview and probably there was a mistake on their part or smthn? Bcos honestly the asst. position is kinda low.
    Or how do u think I can go about it.
    Please advise. Thank you.

Re: Your Advice is needed Pls! Interview invitation by Nat. Inst. for Legislative Stu

Follow ur heart and ALL THE BEST

Re: Your Advice is needed Pls! Interview invitation by Nat. Inst. for Legislative Stu

43 views and only 1 reply? Haba nau, u guys shld pls advise me on how to go about this. Thanx.

Something is poping up in Kano (bombs, gun shots, etc) and some forum members may be currently distracted over issues like dat. Understand with them. They will reply AS SOON AS THEY CAN. IT IS WELL....

Quote Originally Posted by dav2009 View Post
    Something is poping up in Kano (bombs, gun shots, etc) and some forum members may be currently distracted over issues like dat. Understand with them. They will reply AS SOON AS THEY CAN. IT IS WELL....
    Thanx man!

I tink it's a gud idea u hav dere. Instead of turning down d iv for d interview, just go n try out d plan u hav n c how it goes. Dere's neva harm in trial n frm ur explanatn, d fault/ isnt entirely urs, dey equally share some.

+ Reply