+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

HI HOUSE, FOR THOSE OF US WHO WROTE THE FIRST BANK APTITUDE TEST OF 11TH FEB 2009, THE RESULT IS OUT. TO SEE IF YOU SCALED THROUGH TO THE NEXT STAGE WHICH IS THE INTERVIEW, PLEASE DO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.

http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/car/...vit_letter.asp

ALSO DONT FORGET THAT THE CBN TEST IS VERY SOON. PLEASE DO GET SET ,FOR IT.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US IN THIS HOUSE.

ODELI FELIX
    T

Re: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

how did u come about this link cos i have tried goin in stages and i can't get to the invitation letter stage

Quote Originally Posted by dinuupy
    how did u come about this link cos i have tried goin in stages and i can't get to the invitation letter stage
    CLICK ON THE LINK, WHEN THE PAGE OPENS, PUT YOUR ID NUMBER. IF YOU PASSED THE TEST THEN YOU WOULD GET THE INVITATION LETTER BUT IF YOU DID NOT, THEN THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET.

Interview Short List - Results
    Dear DINUUPY ,
    Thank you for your interest in a career with FirstBank of Nigeria PLC.

After careful consideration and assessment, we have decided not to proceed with your application to the next stage.

Again, thank you for your interest in a career with FirstBank of Nigeria PLC and we wish you every success in your future career

Kind regards

The FirstBank Recruitment Team

Close Window

WHERE THERE IS NO HITECH, THE PEOPLE CRUMBLE

T

felixodeli, tell us how u got this link. It is very important u let us know so that we can verify ourselves.
    N

everyone i know including myself were dropped, its such a sad day.
    am beginning to think if they actually selected anyone for the next stage, if u were or know someone who was, please let us know.
    Na God for everything

well i guess that every one is very disappointed at the outcome of First banks result lets not forget that Felix was the same person that gave us the link to retrieve our invitation letters and a lot of thank yous was dished at d guy please lets not vent our frustrations on him

hi dis is crazy.just got d link now n checkd.bliv me my friends that wer not shortlisted also got the second mail,this is man no man i guess

Hello House i want to Say here without missing word that first bank result for 11th February is not Out.

Reason: I wrote the Exam and by God's Grace i met with alot of Friends that faithful day. We graduated from Mathematics Department (DELSU) Big Brain School you know and we all wrote that exam at Benin Centre.

Aftetr the Exam we met and discuss about the exam and i tell you we did well.

I check for all of Us and non was invited, so that made me to go further and check First Bank website to see if their is any information about the Result becos the Invitation for the Test was Published on their site and i believe that was were felixodeli got the first one from.

After that i went further to do some random Samplying on the link felixodeli pasted on this site that is take your own number and start removing and puting other number to see if any one was invited for the interview. I did for at least 1000 candidate and believe you me, non was invited so on that ground i am telling every member of this house that First Bank Result is not out now.

My Mail Address is [email protected]
    Phone: 08037477512 for and commite and reaction to my publication

THIS SEEMS SO FAKE. Where did felix get the link from that only him seems to know how. First Bank will never intend that a link of such importance be made known to felix alone but rather to any one who is interested in it. Besides, his link seem very dubious with such words as "car" and all that. One wonders what cars has to do with such a link. We all know that this are hitech days and anything is possible expecially in our beloved country Nigeria.

Hi Oladayoe2000,I commend u for your extensive research.I'm also of d big brain dept, Greatest dy/dx Delsu , Abraka, and I cant believe my name is not on the list.That is questionable.I want 2 knw their cutoff mark and modality for not allowin one 2 proceed 2 d next stage.I wrote @ Benin centre also

Quote Originally Posted by naakombo
    THIS SEEMS SO FAKE. Where did felix get the link from that only him seems to know how. First Bank will never intend that a link of such importance be made known to felix alone but rather to any one who is interested in it. Besides, his link seem very dubious with such words as "car" and all that. One wonders what cars has to do with such a link. We all know that this are hitech days and anything is possible expecially in our beloved country Nigeria.
    Check the FirstBank website and you'll see that the "car" you're asking about is (i think) short for careers. Pay attention to the addresses when you click. I don't know if the result is out, but if it is, that's teh link you can get it from....so don't crucify him if you weren't called....maybe they just needed like 20 people...and we have an idea of how many people were called for the test!

if you pass they will call u guys make una stop to dey boost una intellectual dexterity for here abi na only una sabi book pass. make we hear word jo! na only una dey find work abi na by who sabi math pass or who go school ?

Brain bow of delsu,i gues ur brains al failed,how about d other sch's brain box? They shud online and brag about their spectacular performance! Rubbish,odeli dnt mingd them,they shud keep on dreaming,hoping for them 2 b cald,the link is 4 real,the earlier those brain box wake up d better. There is a test @ OPTIMUM COLLEGE, 16 GLOVER STR EBUTE META,YABA LAGOS. On 21/02/09 for graduate trainee executives conducted by TMAXIMUS
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast