+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

Re: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

HI FELIX!
    I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFO FROM. IF YOUR INFORMATION IS REAL GIVE THIS HOUSE THE SOURCE AND SAVE US THE STRESS OF TRYING TO OPEN A SITE THAT IS NOT FUNCTIONAL. WE ANTICIPATE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANKS, STANJOE
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

sopaul, na masters degree holder u dey call olodo.... but still on still u sef wey be ashim, u for try read sabi say na exam wey dem don write we dey talk about, well who knws... perhaps d hr in fbn will come here and pick ur details!!!

well all the bickering can stop. i got an email frm first bank notifying me of an interview.so DELSU, UNIBEN et al, pls check ur mails.
    at least an HND holder from Fed Poly Owerri got invitd. who knws, u myt just make it. just myt!!

hello house,well av not been a major contributor,but av been a member 4long.i got a mail 2day from first bank calln me for interview.that the date and time would be sent to my phone number soonest.pls as any body seen this msg? all d best to all

Quote Originally Posted by biggiyke
    well all the bickering can stop. i got an email frm first bank notifying me of an interview.so DELSU, UNIBEN et al, pls check ur mails.
    at least an HND holder from Fed Poly Owerri got invitd. who knws, u myt just make it. just myt!!
    thanks 4 d info. I'm from d Benin center. A B.Sc holder from Delsu. I was invited also. This lays 2 rest all d speculation about result being out and people being invited for interview somewhere. At least our stand on d result not being out previously has been vindicated. All who wrote d test in various centres can check their mail now. A lot of people have seen d I.V in their mails. Check yours now. Success wishes to all- invited or not. We shall all get there.
    Dont settle for second best. Warri no dey carry last.

first of all, the link felix gave is not real cos if ever it opens, every id number and password you type in is not successful. secondly, it hardly or never opens. wat kind of site is that? and where did you guys see the so called list?

The First Bank test result of 11th feb is OUT. Take it or leave it! Also
    successful candidates have been shortlisted for the second stage - interview. I got my own "shortlisted for interview" info three days ago through mail. But i must be specific, they only notified me that i have been shorlisted for the interview following the result of the test. The letter then went ahead to say that the date, time and venue of the interview will be sent as text to my mobile phone. I guess that's same mail sent to all men who made it. Let us stop these arguments about the validity of the link pasted by odeli, cos the invitation is coming through a confirmed e-mail sent to the box of every successful candidate. If u made it, u will get the mail i.e. u need not bother checking through the link (except if u have a problem with ur mail account)
    As for those boosting to be De-Morgan's, the great mathematicians, i want u to know things do not work that way. Yes, in ur own judgement, u may think u should pass more than every other candidate, but in the examiner's opinion, it is not so. U should hav known that this sometimeshappens, right from when u were writing ur semester exams. In scenarios like this, it is only faith and trust in God devoted through prayers that can see someone through. Furthermore, DELSU is the best in ur opinion, but do not think other skuls do not have accreditation to teach and study mathematics. Never u try to associate ur performance with skul. Judge urself particularly by ur individual prowess and take it as a challenge to improve upon when u get less than u expected. I am an alumnus of UNN, but the idea of restoring the dignity of man do not prevent me from knowing that my success in this competitive world is a function of my determined effort + GOD. Hope in God all. Jesus died on the cross and resurrected so we could have life and all the good things therein. ONE LUV!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345