+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

Re: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

Lads n babes...if y'all claim that the poster gave you a link with which u retrieved your invitation letters, i don't how this could be a hoax or something.I'm quite sure u were pretty excited when he helped u initially and now everyone thinks he is a fraud.If u think its not a valid link, why don't y'all take a chill pill till THE VALID LINK is posted and stop spewing stuffs that could hurt his feeling.I think he's just trying to help.k?

@poster..Thanks. But i do hope ur link is for real.If its not....

i agree with nanpang and de-taylor its a default setting by fbn untill the result is out. dont panic guys. just keep praying for the best.

i see no reason y u all shld crucify smone who's trying to help. to prove kinda right, b4 d test, i met wit a manager of the bank, who confirmed that about 50,000 people shld be writing this test,of which roughly 2000 wld be called for the interview. and out of this 2000, probablt 200 wld be employed. i guess he was just passing a hint of what the recuitment wld entail. so cld we stop disagreeing and just keep praying like de-taylor said.

Bcos of d luv i hv 4 dis house, dis informatn is 100% reliable 4rm fbn Lagos. I m just coming back 4rm first bk nw nw nw, 1. The result is out, 2. FEW people hv been contacted while MAJORITY wud be contacted next wk. Pls relax. 1 luv

Bcos of d luv i hv 4 dis house, dis informatn is 100% reliable 4rm fbn Lagos. I m just coming back 4rm first bk nw nw nw, 1. The result is out, 2. FEW people hv been contacted while MAJORITY wud be contacted next wk. Pls relax. 1 luv

its understandable, someone knows we 're waiting for news concerning a test result, and he took is his time to device a seeming link. pls ask felix if he passed the test.
    secondly, fotran sounds like he's got first hand info, but he should tell his source the results DO NOT come out in series.
    i'll advice that we all be patient, and also be positively nossy.
    To guys from delsu (the big brains), we up here in the north we are books.
    thnx 2 y'all
    u've been a family

This is one of d most interestin discussion in recent times. D link real or fake is creatin reactions. And I appreciate everyone's contribution. Ur opinion makes a lot of sense and I hope 2 see more. Thks house again.

house i think we should not blame the guy.but if anybody is invited that person shld post the interview letter and wen is the interview taking place,if we cant find answer to these question i think something is wrong somewhere.

when someone is trying to give an infomation the wise one listen and put things together. its of no use the way some of us answer and ask as if we are not literate, HOUSE WHATS UP? LETS BEHAVE PLEASE
    F

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast