+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

Re: FIRST BANK RESULT IS OUT !! RETRIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER HERE.

guys, i cant really say how funny this discussion is. i believe this information is not accurate. If it was, we would have had that link to check the results on the website under the news section or better still we would have recieved messages in our inbox or spam.
    Although I cannot say either that I'm absolutely right. I suggest if ANY ONE AT ALL has retrieved an interview invitation PLS let us know so we can stop flaunting or brains and bickering like kids online in full glare of the whole world.
    Best of Luck to everyone that wrote the test

Ciao!

Dat was amazing,among thousands of people dat sat 4de firstbank exam no single person i no were invited 4de interview.Ha ha ha!Dats fake website

i also checked mine and i was told that i didn't pass it even all my friends that wrote the test haba . I sincerely smell a rat becos i went to their site and couldn't find anything. when i was invted for the test they contacted me on m y e- mail address and i got the interview from their website not even through naijahotjobs how come i can't find the page on firstbank website. bros tell us the truth as far as am concerned i didn't fail that exams.
    You can never have a better yesterday

Hey. Let felix, please tell us how he got that link. Its not on their website yet! Maybe they just put this page up in anticipation of the result from fitc- nigeria. Dont loose hope yet.

I agree with sabretooth. If u or anyone u knw was invited pls in4m d house. As for d link, if it is really authentic, which it may be, 1st Bank shld post it on their website preferably on their home page like d 1st aptitude test link was pasted to avoid any confusion. At least we wld be sure dat their database is still intact.

NA WAH O 4 IST BANK,LETS NT B DISCOURAGED HOUSE.IT IS WELL.

Quote Originally Posted by oladayoe2000
    Hello House i want to Say here without missing word that first bank result for 11th February is not Out.

Reason: I wrote the Exam and by God's Grace i met with alot of Friends that faithful day. We graduated from Mathematics Department (DELSU) Big Brain School you know and we all wrote that exam at Benin Centre.

Aftetr the Exam we met and discuss about the exam and i tell you we did well.

I check for all of Us and non was invited, so that made me to go further and check First Bank website to see if their is any information about the Result becos the Invitation for the Test was Published on their site and i believe that was were felixodeli got the first one from.

After that i went further to do some random Samplying on the link felixodeli pasted on this site that is take your own number and start removing and puting other number to see if any one was invited for the interview. I did for at least 1000 candidate and believe you me, non was invited so on that ground i am telling every member of this house that First Bank Result is not out now.

My Mail Address is [email protected]
    Phone: 08037477512 for and commite and reaction to my publication

I AM REALLY AMAZED AT THE WAY IGNORANCE IS BEING GENEROUSLY LAVISHED BY SOME MEMBERS OF THIS HOUSE. YOU SAID YOU GRADUATED FROM MATHS DEPT FROM DELSU,NOBODY IS DISPUTING THAT WITH YOU BUT WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THAT IT HAS NO LOCUS STANDI (ASK THE LAW GRADUATES IN THIS HOUSE) ON THE SUBJECT MATTER. I AM A GRADUATE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN. UNLIKE THOSE IN THE PHYSICAL AND BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, WE OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCES CONDUCT ALOT OF RESEARCH AS OPPOSED TO EXPERIMENT. IF YOU CAN CAST YOUR MIND BACK TO THE TEST QUESTION, ENGLISH LANGUAGE FORMED TWO-THIRD OF THE TOTAL QUESTION. THANK GOD YOU ARE A MATHEMATICIAN AND YOU ARE CONVERSANT WITH PROBABILITY. IF I MAY ASK, WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY THAT A MATHS GRADUATE WILL PASS THE TEST IF HE GOT THE WHOLE MATHS QUESTION CORRECTLYAND FAILED THE ENGLISH?. ANOTHER QUESTION I WANT TO ASK IS THAT IS B.SC IN MATHEMATICS THE ZENITH OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF MATHS? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT PROF. CHIKE OBI?

WHETHER YOU PASSED THE TEST OR NOT IS SUBJECT TO HOW FIRST BANK ARRIVED AT YOU SCORE.

DONT WORRY A SUPPLEMENTARY LIST MAY BE ON ITS WAY IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT.

INCASE YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, I AM ALWAYS ON THE LINE

ODELI FELIX

T

Quote Originally Posted by naakombo
    THIS SEEMS SO FAKE. Where did felix get the link from that only him seems to know how. First Bank will never intend that a link of such importance be made known to felix alone but rather to any one who is interested in it. Besides, his link seem very dubious with such words as "car" and all that. One wonders what cars has to do with such a link. We all know that this are hitech days and anything is possible expecially in our beloved country Nigeria.
    "CAR" HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT BUT I BELIEVE IF YOU HAVE TO SPELL CAREER YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE CAR AS THE ROOT WORD. YOU DONT EXPECT THE WHOLE WORD CAREER TO BE IN THE DIRECTORY OF A WEBPAGE. I AM NOT A COMPUTER SCIENTIST BUT WHEN IT COMES TO HITECH, ICT AND ITS ALLIED ISSUES, I AM ALSO THERE. YOU DONT EXPECT ANYBODY TO WRITE WORLDWIBEWEB.NAIAJAHOTJOBS.COM WHEN ORDINARILIY IT CAN BE WRITTEN AS WWW.NAIJAHOTJOBS.COM. TAKE A CAREFUL LOOK AT THE PAGE WHERE YOU CHECK FOR THE INTERVIEW STATUS AND SEE IF FELIX WAS THE PERSON THAT COMPILED ALL THE NAMES AND NUMBERS IN THE DATABASE. PUT YOUR NUMBER AS SEE IF ITS ANOTHER PERSONS NAME THAT COMES OUT. IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD BE THINKING OF THE WAY FORWARD ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE UPCOMING CBN TEST AND PUT THE PAST BEHIND AFTERALL PROGRESS THEY SAY, WAITS FOR NO MAN.

GOOD LUCK TILL THE NEXT LIST COMES OUT.

ODELI FELIX
    T

initiallyi never believed it myself but, hey, what good will it do, i think the site is correct, though in wasnt invited but am looking forwatd for better things ahead. i think that should be the general spirit of all members of the house, rather than critising and castigating ourselves

Guys, I dont think there is cause for alarm. I think that is a default reply for every candidate valid number, until they have the results. dont u guys find it strange that no one has claimed to be successful. let us wait until we get a statement from first bank's HR.

House, let"s just be real and factual on this issue . . . . . I believe we are all matured minds. . . . the link is real and authentic. Although I was not invited for the interview which is even giving much concern.

All the same, we can never be good than the examiner . . . . If First bank decides to employ just only 10 people good for them . . . . . I know even if we all pass the test not all of us will be called up for the interview. . . . so why not forget about this and stop crucifying the guy that posted the link. remember THE FIRST HOUSE BUILT DOES NOT MAKE IT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOUSE. PRAY AND MOVE ON.

Its 3 days now and no one in the house which has over a 100,000 members seems to have heard of or knows anyone invited for d interview. Isn't that funny?

Let me quickly state it here that THE FBN TEST RESULT IS NOT OUT!,at least not yet.The page odeli felix visited is presently being worked on,the message received is the default message u will get as rightly pointed out by nanpang,keep visiting the first bank site for more info,and like i always say,keep praying.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast