+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: i need your advice

i need your advice

pls house, i am a graduate of elect/computer engineering with secod class honours upper division, i'v been trying to get a job to no avail, as all the available vacancies requires one form of professional qualification of the other, with experiences which i dont have, what should ido? iam tired of idleness.
    FOUR FACE

Re: i need your advice

Plz u dont need to be bcos the darkest moment is closest to dawn.Hang on plz n beleive God.meanwhile just like me; I stayed 1 yr plus.wat u have to do is pick up a secondary school at least to get ur brain n urself busy.dont feel shy to do dat 4 it will be bad of u begging 4 money 4 transportation,credit etc.ur joyful moment is close by.

We all are like u.we are still searching so dont loose hope yet.keep on trying as one day luck will shine on u.jus lik oshyno suggested find little somtin 2keep u busy while we all hop dat God will remember us somday.I see u makin it in Jesus Name Amen.

elect elect engineering is a very powerful course.apart from engineering u an delve into I T, networking and even programming. i will si\uggest you try for a certification \.its not a must you register for tuition, get some materials enuff on the net and put your brain to use.you will keep yourelf busy and invest your time into something worthwile.there are a lot of certification that can help u, Telecom, CISCO networking, etc.Forget about experiene. if you know it u an claim you work for your own company.it will cost you only about 5 grand to register a company. Thats good enough. Knowlege is worth a lot.Be sharp. gud luck

Quote Originally Posted by nuker
    Forget about experiene. if you know it u an claim you work for your own company.it will cost you only about 5 grand to register a company. Thats good enough. Knowlege is worth a lot.Be sharp. gud luck
    Do not be deceived my brother, develop yourself not for now but for your tomorrow.
    Have extra skills, learn bout something else however irrelevant it might be, it will give you an edge over a fresh grad. Competition is stiff, dont be caught unaware. You have to be dynamic always.
    If you can go for a post grad degree or better learn something. Networking, R&A, gen repair etc. It will pay off
    All the best
    TBABY
    Revelation 22: 11-12

prince2,itil and cisa manuals available

Hi everyone,for those who are intersted in the prince2,itil and cisa certifications,am glad to inform you that the manuals are available.

For prince2,the official manual---managing successful projects with prince2 manual-- is a neccessity for you to prepare for the foundation as well as the practioner exams which are a preresiquite for earning the certifications.Also available is a prince2 CDrom and a guide to passing prince2 exams with ease.

For CISA,the following materials are available.
    ---CISA review manual
    ---Information systems control and audit --by Ron Webber
    ---CISA pass matrix CISA cram cert gear CD-Rom
    ---CISA exam matrix--- vol 2---practice 2006 edition by S.Rao Vallabhaneni
    The exam matrix is a complete and comprehensive compilation of questions and answers with full explanations covering all six CISA areas----The IS audit process
    -----IT governance
    -----Systems and infrastructure life cycle management
    -----IT service delivery and support
    -----Protection of information assets
    -----Business continuity and disaster recovery

For ITIL,the official ITIL manual is available.This manual is the essential reference guide for anyone interested in ITIL certifications.It covers all areas of the ITIL framework and is a necessity for passing the exams and earning the ITIL certification.It covers the following areas in detail ----service strategy
    ----service design
    ----service transition
    ----service operation
    ----continual service improvementI
    Interested persons can contact me by mail--- [email protected]

+ Reply