Great House, How are you all doing? I am currently running an Oracle 11g on Linux program. I wrote my OCA Exams just on the 30th of April where I scored 93%. Although I have continued with my training for my (OCP) certification. A month ago I registered for my Oracle SQL Expert certification exams with PearsonVue through FirstLogic here in Nigeria. I was writing the exams (infact I answered 20 out of 70 questions and used 15 minutes out of 120 minutes) before all of a sudden the system froze, I called the attention of one of the staff, who restarted the system and left, after the usual loading and intialization, a message displayed that my exam has ended and printed my exam report without any score on it. The staff advised me not to worry that PearsonVue will notify them of the error /problem and will schedule another exam for me. But up till now neither neither PearsonVue nor FirstLogic has contacted me. I sent mail to their site but got no reply.I went to FirstLogic after several calls only for them to tell me that ‘they can’t do anything unless they get feedback in connection with my exam from PearsonVue'. Am I being duped? (I spent N24,000 for the exams)How do I get PearsonVue schedule another exams for me. I will highly appreciate your candid advice and opinion. Thanks a million.