+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Lafarge ready mix

Cool Lafarge ready mix

INTERNAL ADVERT-LAFARGE READYMIXLOCATION OF WORK: LAGOS1. SALES EXECUTIVE (SE 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Negotiate the sales and supply of ready mix concrete and related services to customers§ Maintain personal involvement in the ordering and delivery processesCandidate’s Profile:§ Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Engineering, Business Admin, Marketing etc.§ At least 2years experience in sales of building materials(Construction Chemicals, Cement or Concrete)2. QUALITY SENIOR LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (QSLT 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Design Concrete mixes as per project specifications and customer requirements§ Train QC technicians for standard QC tests and procedures in the plants and on customers’ project sitesCandidate’s Profile:§ Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering§ 4-5 years experience in Quality control or assurance Laboratory (Concrete)3. PLANT & PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (PPS 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Coordinate with the sales / shipping department for optimum production schedule § Handle raw material supplies§ Coordinate with maintenance department for preventive maintenance of plant and equipmentCandidate’s Profile:§ Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry§ 3-5 years experience in operation of Asphalt or Concrete Plant.4. Maintenance and TRuck Workshop Supervisor (MTWS 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Ensure Plants and Vehicles are maintained in the most time efficient manner and routine maintenance are being planned and scheduled to minimize downtime.Candidate’s Profile:§ Degree in auto engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering§ Good working Knowledge of CAT wheel loaders and Mercedes ACTROS concrete mixer trucks§ 2-3 years experience in maintenance of Asphalt or Concrete Plant§ 6-7 years experience in maintenance, engine repair and heavy duty equipment5. HR Officer (HRO 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Maintenance of staff database§ Prepare employment Contracts and any administrative documents§ Conduct Recruitment and Selection exercises§ Handle disciplinary issues§ Employee welfareCandidate’s Profile:§ Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities§ Good Organisational Skills§ Good Communication Skills§ Ability to work with minimal Supervision§ Computer Literate§ 2-3 years working experience in HR department.6. Auto Mobile Technician (AMT 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Repair and maintenance of Mercedes Benz Actros Trucks§ Engine overhaulingCandidate’s Profile:§ Trade Test I,II & III in Automobile§ HND/B.Sc. in Auto Engineering will be an added advantage§ 5-6 years experience in Earth Moving Equipment Workshop7. Batch Plant Operator (BPO 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Ensure Plants are operated safely and concrete is produced as per customer specifications.§ Organize drivers for delivery of concrete to customer project sitesCandidate’s Profile:§ Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering§ Trained Electrician8. Laboratory Technicians(Concrete) (LT 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Carry out testing and QC in the plants and at the customers project site.Candidate’s Profile:§ B.Sc. in Chemical or Civil Engineering9. Concrete Pump Operator (With D/L)- (CPO 001)Key Responsibilities:§ Safely operate mobile concrete pumps with boom lengths up to 46 mts.§ Daily maintenance and cleaning of assigned concrete pump truck§ Assist with minor repairs and changing of tires.Candidate’s Profile:§ 4-5 years experience in driving Mercedes Benz ACTROS Trucks§ 2-3 years experience in operation of mobile concrete pumps§ Age 30-35 years10. Concrete Truck Mixer Drivers (CTMD 001)Key Responsibilities:· Ensure concrete is delivered to customer site in a safe manner· Daily maintenance and cleaning of assigned concrete truck mixer· Assist with minor repairs and changing of tiresCandidate’s Profile:· 4-5 years experience in driving Mercedes Benz ACTROS Trucks· Age 30-35 years
    IF you wish to apply for any of the above positions, send an application and resume to:
    [email protected]
    All applications must be submitted within 3 days of this publication. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: Lafarge ready mix

I really need to pay back here cos i got my Lafarge job through this platform........................... just keep the hope rising

@jimmycoco, tnx alot.
    I wil lik 2 get in touch wit u. Wil send u PM now wit my email n fone nö on it so we could talk.

Jimmy thanks a lot. I applied for Maintenance supervisor last year at lafarge, passed the dragnet test, interviewd by the white man at elephant house, and still no feedback from them since July last year. should i still apply for this? which position did you apply for and when? please send me a PM if you cant reply here. a quick reply will be appreciated.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

@Jimmycoco: dats d spirit..keep d flag flying

Sammy, thanks a lot......... God bless u

+ Reply