+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Where is Nigeria heading towards?

Re: Where is Nigeria heading towards?

The venue should either be in lagos or abuja cos those are d 2 power house in 9ja... As per where we would meet, I suggest a very big place like d indoor sports hall of stadium

Oct 1st suppose b d day make dat independence day know say youths neva get dier own independence. We also nid prayers n fastin 4 GOD'S presence 2 abide wit us

The best plan for me is a warning demostration on the eve of independence day to send our message far and wide and possibly adressed on independence day. Cos if u notice, In Nigeria we av labour union, ASSU, etc bt we dont have a union or a voice... So let us suprise the world of how united we cld be and purpose driven with such a million march

I can see that this is a very big task, but we must undertake it. Please let us change the date (24th October) that has already been fixed by all long time ago. I know 1st of October is an independence day, it is risky to carry out the protest a day b4 that day. The fact is that the venue is a major priority, because I am really down into this and I am not going back. I am fed up of writing test. Abuja residents are U ready? The earlier the preparation, the better 4 us. Please I need a reply

Quote Originally Posted by Iyke Jigga View Post
    I can see that this is a very big task, but we must undertake it. Please let us change the date (24th October) that has already been fixed by all long time ago. I know 1st of October is an independence day, it is risky to carry out the protest a day b4 that day. The fact is that the venue is a major priority, because I am really down into this and I am not going back. I am fed up of writing test. Abuja residents are U ready? The earlier the preparation, the better 4 us. Please I need a reply
    . Yes i'm ready, but can't we meet ahead of time maybe dix month. Atlist we can exchange fb i.d or numbers and gt 2no our self b4 then. Ist Oct. Shd be d bst day

I am just surprised that people are not replying concerning this protest. Naija youths na wah oh, una never tire 4 dis thing wey dey happen? Well eby I will give U my mail address in due course, but I really need more people to answer to this protest, only the both of us cannot do it in Abj. People are not replying. If na to go Abia house go submit application letter and CV for just 19 positions, croud go full there. I just see this stuff that is happening as if directly we (youths) are the ones causing it. Well I no go fit carry millions of people wahala for head. Well take care untill I see that people are ready to change their situation. This is so much annoying

Enough is enough. They should remove immunity clause 4rm our so called leaders,be you governor or president so that if any one defaults he will be judged which may result to impeachment depending on d gravity of d offence. I'll Rather Bomb Aso Rock Than Have My Children As Slaves (A warning to leaders marked by the beast)

its a very pathetic case and until we(the youth) rise up to this challenge we wont get a head way.i'm game 4 this peaceful match. i stay in Abuja.

Get up stand up stand up for your right,get up stand up don't give up the fight when we guys are ready to fight we'll fight and take all rightfully belongs to us we're tired and sick of all these shits

Seems the venue is going to be in Abuja, but let us plan on what we are going to do there, cos October is by the corner, we just have only September to plan now. Let us do things like graduates that have matured minds abeg and please do not allow anybody discourage anyone in support of this protest. If we are really in support of ths protest, let us start putting up positive suggestion abeg, so that we can forge ahead

Let me make something clear to all those want to go on with this protest thing: In a capitalist economy the government cannot directly create jobs, at least not enough to go round. You guys need to start thinking straight. Even in America the companies which employ people are founded by individuals not government. Companies like Apple, GE, Google, etc. The message here is clear: TELL NIGERIANS TO BE MORE ENTREPRENUERIAL AND FOUND FIRMS CAPABLE OF EMPLOYING HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE. Please forget about this protest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by xandro101 View Post
    Let me make something clear to all those want to go on with this protest thing: In a capitalist economy the government cannot directly create jobs, at least not enough to go round. You guys need to start thinking straight. Even in America the companies which employ people are founded by individuals not government. Companies like Apple, GE, Google, etc. The message here is clear: TELL NIGERIANS TO BE MORE ENTREPRENUERIAL AND FOUND FIRMS CAPABLE OF EMPLOYING HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE. Please forget about this protest thing.
    don't b shallow minded bro. Is id not d govt that creates a conducive atmosphere for investors? No supply of water,electricity, good road networks and poor education among many others cannot give nigeria a good capitalist economy, k? Even nigerians'l not invest here. So be more reasonable.

Are you not young enough to take action on your own? Or are you also "timid"? The revolutions in the Middle East started with just a hawker in Tunisia. Lesson: You don't need to join forces with anybody to ignite change.

Please stop generalising on issues that are beyond your comprehension. What have you done this year to make a difference in your community-let's start from there? Cos I am guessing you have not done anything for your state or LGA.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by dustydee View Post
    It's sad that alot of our young people are too timid to take action, also once a few notes is dangled before them they lose every sense of decency. A youth corp member boasted on the internet that he made N1 million during the last election in one of the SS states as electoral officer. How do you expect things to get better especially for the young people when they are being used to destroy this country?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast