Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

In the exact words of a top HR person in Shell, "we will definitely round this thing up before the year runs out..." Wat can I say...its not happening this month MAYBE next month. Anyone wif more concrete info should please submit his or her comment

@ kawu2002: I heard we did our SRD on the same day. If its true, you can tell my name from my username. And as so, you are my guy.

@ peppery boy: I no fit talk. I am worn out with speculation, counter-speculation and expectation. So, I gree for wetin you talk..from a top HR person in shell, oghene-pepperyboy is right...

Quote Originally Posted by pepperyboy
    Y'all shouldn't hope on this month to hear anything. Confirmed info!
    We've seen so much "confirmed infos" in this and similar threads. Only time will test the authenticity of this infos. However, going by trend analysis on SITP recruitment in the last 2yrs, one might rationally deduce that SITP may not start earlier than November 1st. Consider;
    1. offers are usually made at least a month and half before commencement of SITP.
    2. Pre-employment medical invitations usually begin at least 2 months to resumption at ELV.

Exceptions to this rule will not be surprising (wish WE can resume at ELV next week!) but I guess a marked deviation is very unlikely.

I'm an incurable optimist and would keep on rehearsing the line below;

"Thank God ! Just received my invitation for Medicals."

SITP will start precisely October 1st this year and invitations for medicals will start rolling out this week!

Medicals will start flyin b4 last week of august, it will last for 3 to 4weeks. Acceptance letters will start flyin 2wks after medicals, so from dis one can say SITP will start mid october/ early november.

Quote Originally Posted by Og2711
    @ peppery boy: I no fit talk. I am worn out with speculation, counter-speculation and expectation. So, I gree for wetin you talk..from a top HR person in shell, oghene-pepperyboy is right...

This thread is soo funny oh! Thanx guys for the info. But everyone has "confirmed" info and its all contraditory. In pepperyboy's defence " before the end of the year" could mean tomorrow, it could also mean dec 30th. I, unlike you guys have no info or intel on the issue. I dunno any1 in shell so I rely on u guys to gimme gist n I appreciate all of una.

Oh, and also, please lets continue this thread when medicals ivs start rolling in instead of starting a new thread. I find that very tiresome. TIA!

Now it has been confirmed(I put a call thru).everybody should just relax,we would not be hearing from shell till september.if you like belive this if you like don't (it's optional anyway).
    For me I know God has done it for me am just waiting for official confirmation from shell. Therefore let's go about our daily activities as if we are not expecting anything .
    Best of luck to you all

@isiah pls can u find out from ur insider how many pple are they intendin to take and also are they addin to the pple on the waitin list.

@wemustmakeit
    Am so sorry I can't ask the woman that. All am sure is important to me is when should we expect their invitation. Besides any of us could call those coordinators now, be it Nkoyo or Eyitayo. This is simple now just beep them.oya let's do it

Ok,let me add my own dose of 'reliable insider'-inspired panic. One guy in my office called Bernard yesterday and he told my guy to put his mind for march next year...

@Og2711
    Why can't you yourself put a call thru?we should stop listening to heresay.I put a call thru and I knw what they told me.
    If you don't want high BP,put a call thru and put your mind at rest.its so simple

@og2711: ogaga its me from kano. from the very first day i know its u.
    @all: it seemed the rumours will not stop. ive talked to bernard this morning and he reiterated the earlier stand - end of the month. this man is the very top man at the Hr thus his info is more reliable.
    he told me that they are still evaluating and regards the number that they will take- its left for the ogas.
    shaa lets keep praying when it comes let our names be there. we have done all we are expected to do. now over to them.

@ kawu: how will you just expose me like this. Gaskiya, I am finished!! I cannot run any more scam here again!!!

Closed Topic
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast