Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    there is fire on the mountain. first them say month end, second them say year end, now march 2011.................. kilode?
    pls lets stop giving the honorable house high BP oh.

Well I will say it again based on my OWN interpretation of what I was told. SITP cannot start ealier than November this year or early next year....any other info

Thanx all for the info. I am more inclined to believe Bernards talk but from the Mobil saga, Ive learnt that nothing is impossible or guaranteed with these companies. They say one thing today, and change mouth the next day with impunity. Shio! lol!

Sha sha, we still dey optimistic. However which way.....

@og2711: Sorry my man u are not exposed yet. ur namesake also participated in the SRD the day after ours.
    As regards scam: ur comments and contributions are far from that; infact they are top when it comes to insightfulness. we want them; keep them coming.

one common thing with all the info is that the Program will surely take place and that is the ko-ko.....

@ impish u sef dey there? The only thing you can be sure of with these companies is that u can never be sure of anything. Guys have been waiting for the final word from Mobil since january.

We have to remain strong. This too shall surely pass!!

Since the IOCs are puttin a delay in employing candidates I can infer that the delay is caused by the Petroleum Industry Bill that is still on hold cos it won't favor them. Dats is wot I think so pls don't quote me oh

Uhm.... see below!!!! All the analysts in the house what do y'll think?

Thursday, 19 August 2010 00:00 By Roseline Okere News - National

THE Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) has declared force majeure on Bonny Light exports for the remainder of August and September following production deferment due to recent crude theft in Eastern Niger Delta.

Force majeure is a term in a contract that can be invoked when conditions beyond the control of the company make it impossible to fulfil the terms to which it originally agreed.

With this, it means the company can no longer meet forecast production on oil coming from Nigeria until the expiration of the force majeure.

In a statement yesterday, the Corporate Media Relations Manager of the company, Tony Okonedo, said that the declaration took effect from 6 p.m. on August 16.

Okonedo said the force majeure freed the company from contractual deliveries to customers due to actions beyond its control.

According to him, Shell is recovering spilled oil with the support of an industry body, Clean Nigeria Associates, and is also working to carry out repairs as soon as possible.

Okonedo said that the affected facilities were Cawthorne Channel – Bonny and Alakiri – Bonny pipelines.

There is a speculation that the company might cut output by up to 100,000 barrels per day due to the sabotage.

Bonny Light is a light crude popular with U.S. and European refiners and has been Nigeria's largest oil stream, but the onshore production facilities are particularly vulnerable.

The company recently raised an alarm over a recent increase in sabotage attacks on its pipelines around Bonny in Rivers State.

The company said that between August 1 and 12 this year alone, it recorded three separate sabotage incidents on its Cawthorne Channel – Bonny and Alakiri – Bonny pipelines, where suspected crude thieves drilled holes or inflicted hacksaw cuts to siphon oil.

Shell’s Vice President for Health, Safety and Environment and Infrastructure and Logistics in Africa, Babs Omotowa, said: “Each incident was thoroughly investigated by a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) comprising government agencies, regulators, Shell and community representatives which confirmed the cause as sabotage. In the latest incident, the investigating team discovered three hacksaw cuts on the Cawthorne Channel – Bonny pipeline. We have informed the relevant authorities of the incidents.”

Omotowa added: “The environmental and social cost of widespread sabotage is simply unacceptable. Last year, 98 per cent of the oil spilled from SPDC operations was caused by sabotage. It is our policy to clean up spills regardless of the cause. While we continue to contain and recover oil spilled from the Cawthorne Channel-Bonny pipeline and other facilities, our task is made more difficult if people insist on carrying out sabotage attacks and causing spills.”

no be today stuffs like that don they happen, e don te....

over the years,
    Ogoni operation was shut down,
    some bayelsans won a suit of 1.5billion dollar compensation
    militants blew up their installations,
    production keep falling and rising,
    their oyibos were taken hostage and many more

what happened?
    Shell & SITP keep striving

Please stop drawing analogies with Mobil. Mobil are lairs and masters in deception.
    @all: barring any last minute changes the SITP will start in october.

Kawu2002 were did u get this info?

hahahha........see drama.......info and counter info.........confirmed and re-un-confirmed gists.......una get talent for nollywood oh. See this SRD script get intrigue, suspense, fear, horror, excitement, heart attack ment..........o boy, na im una dey waste talent dey wait for SITP.......i never see any nigerian home video wey sweet reach this one.............
    Now, on a serious note, shell HR also visits this thread once a while....trust me when i tell you this

of course HR Shell also visits this page and i m sure that they re having a great laugh. people pls dont be anxious it will come when it will come and not a day sooner. relax and go about ur normal work. forget them and when it comes let it be a surprise. take care all

Closed Topic
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast