Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

Hi House,
    Tank God for all those who ve recieved Invitation to SRD and have even had a changed status.Some of us did nt recieved Invitation or failure msg but are left in between.A lot of people didnt get info from Shell.com bcos we didnt register and no one has suggested its the sole point of contact,yet no message has been sent to our email which is where invitation to sit for aptitude test was sent.can anyone pls advice on what to do.This kind of scenario makes alot of people think there's high level politics in the system.Even if it is,it should not beplayed out like this

jpp, I bliv the reason is best known to the coy,
    I will advise Shell hopeful not to panic with
    the coy xtension decision.

Hi Oilprince, welcome back.

Hope u r doing pretty great.

This shell SRD is one of the best interview in town and you cannot tell/rate your performance.
    We all put everything to God.He will make a way where there is no way.
    In God we trust, He has done this many times in our lives and he will do it again provided we trust in him.

Have a 1daful weekday.

@everyone, I think everyone or most people have completed their SRD. Anyone with clue on when people are likely to be contacted on the next stage which I think every one would scale through.

Quote Originally Posted by Them chief
    @everyone, I think everyone or most people have completed their SRD. Anyone with clue on when people are likely to be contacted on the next stage which I think every one would scale through.
    I agree with you that everyone contacted should scale through the next stage...everyone except the ones that have AIDS etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter
    I agree with you that everyone contacted should scale through the next stage...everyone except the ones that have AIDS etc.
    U never hear say even the multinationals get a hell of a scare when faced with a litigation on stigmatisation of those living with HIV/AIDS

Guy you funny...

.letz just keep counting on God. For me,by special grace of God am in besides I wish everybody best of luck.

Hopefully before the end of next month

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    U never hear say even the multinationals get a hell of a scare when faced with a litigation on stigmatisation of those living with HIV/AIDS

Guy you funny...
    Yeah TC I agree with your point but here is why I think that would hardly work in Nigeria:

1)Nigerian leaders have not been known to help matters when it comes to transparency issues with multinationals,

2) That would require the people affected to identify themselves as a person or people living with HIV/AIDS and the general atmosphere in Nigeria the last time I checked is one of discrimination against those living with HIV/AIDS.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with any form of discrimination 'cos I have been there (not health wise though (LOL) but past experiences due to my age then and also race). We can only pray that things change for the better in our country.

well i think be next week, hopefully medical will be flying out

@jpp, tanx bro. I jus learnt som tins 4rm ya. I appreciate

O boys/ girls, we don go come oh! The portharcourt venue was a total of 11 people over 2 days, all from delta and kano (cannot understand that).

They did give us the same story of a week's time before we get results and so on.

So keeping our fingers crossed, we're all gonna hope for the best. Rumour is that the ratio of people they have to people they want is about 3 to 1.

Anyone with newer info, please do not hesitate to post it up here. Peace!!

Og2711,

Thanks for the quick update. Could you please confirm the dates on which these interviews were held?

Well what I think is that they ration the people they need by where they came from so I would assume that they did not have enough people who qualified within those two states or they decided to take more people from these states. Anyway, we need to keep praying 'cos that is the way forward, as long as God favours one even if the ratio is 10 to 1 we'll still make it...wish you the best bro.

Closed Topic
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast