Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: SPDC Shortlisting!

Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

Yes goodluck to us all!!!

Shell is shortlisting more candidates. I applied March 29th and just today I got shortlisted.

@Dot1q...u are welcome bro, we are here for one another

Triple C, Thank u. I did exactly what u said, and mine applictaion changed from received to shortlisted. Baba God thank you oh !

Hen I ws about editing my CV so my status cld change from d application received! I realised it had changed to application under review. Then I got confused and aint sure if I shld still edit! Pls lemme knw house wat u think about my case asap so I cld do it
    Also cld sum1 put me thru  how to edit this cv sef? Afteri logged in wasn't sure how to go about it. Pls helppppppw

Pls house, i need some help. My application status reads "regreted". This remark is strange and dont know what it means. However it sounds negative. Does anyone know anything about this? Could there be a way forward? Thanks.

@imunest...as it implies, regretted means that your not qualified...maybe they are not lookin for your course or maybe your CV dint quite match wat they were expecting...sorry for that tho...ave seen many people wit regretted status

shhhhaaaaaaaagyyyy!....guy ....good 2 meet ya here...hw fr?

tumtum. After log in, click/select in the following order Application maintenance==>Edit personal details==>next (takes u to the upload page)==>select uploaded cv file in that square box==>delete file. Edit ur saved CV (wherever u have stored it) then reupload. Do this quickly as " under review means ur CV is currently being attended to. Luck.

Thx a lot!!!!thx

@Tripple-c and all the guys & dolls on this trend; I so much appreciate all the maturity & love exhibitted on the issue of shortlisting! and want to use this medium to say welldone to you all; that maturity is not by age rather wisdom on how to tackle problems. Also if anyone has a useful information on how to assist members on this forum to excell/successful on the up-coming test/exam should please assist this great forum. for your assistance can never be a waste. God bless you all!

pls,one house any one with SITP material should contact me at [email protected]

@all am so happy that we are all shortlisted, now is time to face the test wch may come up probably after election (maybe 1st or second week of next month).
    I will advise to all while reading we should focus on numerical reasoning (data interpretation), verbal reasoning (comprehension) where you have true, false and cannot say and the ultimate; spatial/pattern reasoning. if we can master these well enuf before time success is ours. but we must be fast and accurate that day.
    Wish everyone success in advance.
    God has destine that we all excel and this is our time to excel.
    angeleyes21 likes this.

Closed Topic
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast