Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: SPDC Shortlisting!

Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

BABA HARUNA, that's not true internship is not meant for students alone,graduates can still undergo internship.But i don't know if shell stipulated that it's for undergraduates alone.May be u should go back to shell.com and read the instructions over again for sake of clarity.Cheers

After an evening with the king@winner's chapel otta...my name came out shortlistd....God is so good to me....please send shl questions to [email protected] bless as you do

Quote Originally Posted by nosdoj View Post
    Hi! I applied for local opportunies and my status reads Regretted. wat does dis mean?
    That means you were not considered this time around. It is finished!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    For the information of those that dont know SELL INTENSHIP is the best way to be recruited by an oil company.This is becos is a one year intensive training in you choosen field after which SHELL will recruit the best among the trainee which the number is always high and the remaining are always recruited by other oil company who are not rich as shell to train their staff.Shell does this as part of their social responsibility to their host economy.
    Sorry Bro, but you're not informed. Your information is stale! The latest is direct hire.

My people, please after one's status has shown shortlisted. Does any one know when we will be called to write the test or what ever the case may be? Or does any one know the next step?

Answers will be highly appreciated, Thanks

For all those complaining about shortlisting: Take note that completing the application form is not a yardstick for direct shortlisting. you may beat the security in place by launching unto the application page, the system combines the information you supplied to grant automatic response based on the facts given. E.g your age, year of graduation, discipline, ....., etc. You are shortlisted when you made every requirement set by the recruiter. You can't beat them to it because they will definitely catch you some day. Pls be informed!!

@Oche e...how do U mean?

Hello everyone,
    how r y'all doing?just found out dat av been shortlisted too...yippy!!!!!
    So wats d next move...anyways help a sista out by sending neccessary reading material to [email protected]
    thanx...n..god bless..

Hi everyone..
    Got shortlisted too..so wats next
    P.s anyone wit reading materials/past questions should kindly send them [email protected],thanx

hey people, my local opportunity application still states: APPLICATION RECEIVED! Pls wats going on? Do I av any course to be worried? God eh

@tumtum et al who's status still says application received....guys my application status read the same for over 3 weeks within which some people's status changed t shortlisted only 2 days after they applied. I remember the same happened to me last year, so I was dedicated to making it through this time around.

within this anxious-waiting period, I discovered that the shorlisting status is system generated actually (I stand to be corrected), there are form query fields in the system database, when your information which the system pulls off your data input and CV match the minimum specified for shortlisting...U win, at least for the first stage.

Your info may meet the minimum requirement for the system but if the system scan does not 'see' and subsequently retrieve these important data...the qualified candidate is not shorlisted...too bad.

Different databases have their specific query form fields and as such you have to 'help' the system and make ur case an easy one, by therefore arranging your info in such a way that the system during it's scan can pick the sought-after data.

I had to pull back my CV from the database and re-formatted it as adviced on the SHELL CV TIPS page after 2 days of doing this my status changed to 'SHORTLISTED', you can also do the same, follow their headings and their format.

Curriculum Vitae/Resume - Writing Tips - Careers

one love all!

thanks house 4 d gud info ....i applied for local opportunites , checked n dey shortlisted me.....please any past question 4 d test i will really appreaciate send to [email protected].. best of life to all

anybody with past questions should please forward to , [email protected]

Closed Topic
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast