Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: SPDC Shortlisting!

Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

all,.....please how sure are we that there would be a test before SRD?....From my observation,....it seems like there would be no sure thing.
    please any 1 who participated in last year's SRD should please feel the house in.
    We have this stipulated
    "If you want to join us on one, we'll ask you to complete an application form and send us your CV. If we think you have the knowledge and skills we need, you'll be invited for an interview.

We'll assess you against Capacity, Achievement, Relationship skills and Technical skills (CART) and if you're successful, we'll send you a guide to help you prepare for the Shell Recruitment Day. The pack provides an overview of what you can expect to do and the people you'll be working with".

So guys lets be careful,...so we dont do the wrong things.
    Maybe we should be expecting the guide from shell, to help us prepare for SRD!
    Cheer$

@K2mature, there will definately be an aptitiute test to write before the call for interview which is SRD, the number of people shortlisted are much and they are still shortlisting people, the test will help to reduce the number and seive out the people they want before the interview. the interview will be a eight hour show where you will be assess against CART. you will be grouped for a discussion and also you will give a presentation of 12 slides on a particular topic and questions will be ask during the group work and your presentation. its very stressful but fun. but first you must write the test

tankz XCALITY....dat was cool!........But was it how they did it last year?......

Quote Originally Posted by XCALITY View Post
    @K2mature, there will definately be an aptitiute test to write before the call for interview which is SRD, the number of people shortlisted are much and they are still shortlisting people, the test will help to reduce the number and seive out the people they want before the interview. the interview will be a eight hour show where you will be assess against CART. you will be grouped for a discussion and also you will give a presentation of 12 slides on a particular topic and questions will be ask during the group work and your presentation. its very stressful but fun. but first you must write the test
    Nice one mate! That was spot-on. 'K2mature', guess you've heard, not that easy mate. All the best!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

@k2mature, yes its always the way they do it, unless things will change this year which i dont knw for now, lets hope for the best.
    if you are shortlisted for now, start reading your SHL or do visit www.shl.com and keep studying the numerical, verbal and pattern/spatial reasoning. wch is area of conc.
    good luck bro.

anyone with Shell SITP format should please send it to [email protected]. thank you!

tanx...XCALITY!....u just d man!

hey peeps the application is still on for now cos i applied on 25th March and today my status says "Shortlisted". I feel those who have not applied should do so immediately since we don't know when it is ending.

Mine still says application received, oh y!!!!

was this for the local opportunity or what?

hey guys was it fr local opportunities that u gt shorlidted?cos a cuople of guys here still have it as recieved.plz clear us

Vuh

@emynelson i applied for local opportunities on the 20th and i've been shortlisted.

Pleas ehw do i access my shell account?

Closed Topic
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast