+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

Quote Originally Posted by Oozee View Post
    Unfortunately sir, Most of your assertions above are wrong....No admission to any Italian school automatically gives you the scholarship...As a matter of fact, None of the 2010 awardees went to any Italian school...so stop misinforming the house....

At a time when Italians are leaving their own country in search of green pasture, it is absolutely wrong to think schooling in Italy gives you automatic job, it is a complete fallacy...FYI, Italy is a glorified Nigeria in term of unemployment...I was in Italy for a couple of months, have Italians as friends and colleagues, so I have some Authority on this.
    You reply based on the limited info you have!
    i never said Italian scholarship is same with the advertised one being discussed on this wall. Like I told you, the scholarship is never advertised. Even those who returned from Italy last year started work after 2 months. I agree you are an uthority on the scholarship you got but you are totally ignorant of what I'm talking about so don't be in a hurry to talk when you know nothing about it. Italy might be a poor country in your eye but they produced eni just like France ( although far better than Italy). I guess you have the ability to log on to www.eni.it. Click on job seekers and in turn "eni and the universities"?.
    You can read about the eni corporate university (most Agip staffs are trained here)
    check the link..
    http://www.eni.com/en_IT/work-with-u...ml?tabAperto=1

One of their best courses( in my opinion) is the MEDEA...
    http://www.eni.com/en_IT/work-with-u...er-medea.shtml

You can go through the brochure, maybe you will be convinced why Agip employs EVERYONE sent to the schools in Italy linked to eni.
    http://www.eni.com/en_IT/attachments...-2012-2013.pdf

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

@Oozee,

Thanks for clearing the air.

From your past experience, how long did it take Agip (after the examination) to disburse the cash award to the recipients?

You can go further to elucidate on: which month you wrote the exam, the month you were notified of the outcome, and when the award ceremony took place.

Kindly advise.

Regards,
    Cee

Quote Originally Posted by alphaj View Post
    @Oozee: tanx 4 d first hand information. But is d process involved as simple as just sending dis excel sheet. If yes, wats d next stage pls.
    Honestly, it is as simple as that (assuming it has not changed from the 2010 format). The next stage is the award ceremony which you'll be duly notified if successful.All the best

Quote Originally Posted by van4life View Post
    You reply based on the limited info you have!i never said Italian scholarship is same with the advertised one being discussed on this wall. Like I told you, the scholarship is never advertised. Even those who returned from Italy last year started work after 2 months. I agree you are an uthority on the scholarship you got but you are totally ignorant of what I'm talking about so don't be in a hurry to talk when you know nothing about it. Italy might be a poor country in your eye but they produced eni just like France ( although far better than Italy). I guess you have the ability to log on to www.eni.it. Click on job seekers and in turn "eni and the universities"?.You can read about the eni corporate university (most Agip staffs are trained here)check the link..http://www.eni.com/en_IT/work-with-u...ml?tabAperto=1One of their best courses( in my opinion) is the MEDEA...http://www.eni.com/en_IT/work-with-u...er-medea.shtmlYou can go through the brochure, maybe you will be convinced why Agip employs EVERYONE sent to the schools in Italy linked to eni.http://www.eni.com/en_IT/attachments...-2012-2013.pdf
    Like I said in my very first post, I am not here to argue, just to offer some helpful tips... that is all I'm interested in..Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cee note View Post
    @Oozee,Thanks for clearing the air.From your past experience, how long did it take Agip (after the examination) to disburse the cash award to the recipients?You can go further to elucidate on: which month you wrote the exam, the month you were notified of the outcome, and when the award ceremony took place.Kindly advise.Regards,Cee
    No worries, I'm glad it helps.We wrote the test in the last week of September (Nigerian Law School) and the award took place in mid December after a week or two notification, so I'd say about three months. The national scholarship was very much later around late March/early April.I hope your questions are well answered? By the way, apologies for the late response, I don't come here often anymore

@@ oozie, am very glad for ur kind reply....lyk u said earlier d award ceremony comes up In December ds means dt ds scholarship is nt necessary for dose whose masters will start in Sept 2012....cos is it wen u av already paid ur school fees n started ur studies in UK for more Dan 2 months dt u'll b awarded d scholarship in December.....thanks, plz shed more light......

@ooze:
    Pls I want to ask, which course did u apply for and what was your 1st degree course?
    If you applied for petroleum engineering, I also applied for pet. engr. and studied chemical engr in my 1st degree.
    So can you kindly send me sample questions or past questions, if possible on the "relevant field section" (even if u registered for sumtin else but can help me get it from a friend or sum1 you know) of the agip assessment test as well as on other sections of the test (logical and current affairs).
    Pls I will appreciate if you can respond as quickly as posssible. Thanks and God bless you richly.
    1luv bro.
    my email: [email protected] or [email protected]

hmmmm! Oba1! U're lookng for 'expo'. Jst trust urself nd prepare generally; if it's urs, d questions would come in ur favour, nd u'd be very proud of urself. If u get dis 'expo', it's no longer test of ur knowledge...o. My opinion:... No vex

Hello house, after the excel stuff,do we still have to attach our other documents like university offer letter and bsc certificate and co b4 sending it to the email address,proper details where not included above...Cheers

Hey... I sent my application last week, only to see a delivery failure in my spam box, saying that the box of the recipient is full.. A friend of mine has a similar problem.. Anybody with any idea as to way forward or a solution?.

Same Issue i got here. What's the way forward house?
    Keep Moving.

House,please who has an idea on what the exam will be like?

plz help, i cant summit my form, it keepd coming balk to me.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast