+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

@McEdmonton, all of us had February admission then so I really don't know much about how AGIP SCHOLARSHIP and september admission works. Sorry I can't help on [email protected] already replied the PM you sent me and all your question has already been answered.

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

@Oozee,thanks for those informations,they've been helpful.Kindly tell us et the test was like,as wt should we expect (likely questions) in the test.

@jokie82

I discussed that in the previous pages, there is nothing I can possibly add. Please try and go through the previous pages. thanks

@Ooze,thanks.

agip hw far na?

hello house, ESPECIALLY @ OZEE, AND ANY ATHER PERSON CAN HELP
    OZEE I HAD GON THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS, AND I REALLY APR8T UR ENLIGHTMENT TO THE HOUSE,
    BUT PLS I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHENLIKELY THEY WILL START CALLING FOR THE TEST
    YOU ALSO SAID THAT THE AWARD IS OR DECEMBER/JANUARY INTAKE, THAT IS TJOSE OF US FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE LIKE MANCHESTER AND CO MAY NOT BE INVITED FOR THE TEST
    PLS INEED YOUR EXPLANATIONS

Are you already in the UK or would you be in the UK for in the next few months? Can you teach any subject to secondary or post-secondary students( A levels) in the UK and make between £15-£25 per hour to supplement your pocket money? Then register for free at http://www.collegetutors.co.uk/tutor_reg0.php and wait for students in the UK to contact you for private teaching. Even if you are not already in the UK with no specific address. You can still register with the speculated town that you are going to be in.Management Collegetutors Teamwww.collegetutors.co.uk01616610385 ( UK Landline)

@van4life

Thanx a lot for d info

Pls can u send me ur email addy (08180694181-ma number). I have a few questions to ask.

Thanx bro.

For does dat lik betting here is goodnews,I knw mny will be smiling,sum will doubt dis.bt it is really true.no deposit bet bonus is here.you dnt deposit any tin.all you u nid is to follow dis link https://dobet.com/special-offers/wel...?utm_source=fb
    Ur bonus will b credited instantly.dnt 4gt to go to ur email and verify after registration.gudluk

for those of us having difficulties with getting and accessing of offers PFL Education is the right answer.
    visit us today at 77 Stadium Road, Port harcourt- Rivers State. 07037209748
    you can email us: [email protected]
    www.preparationforlife.com

In an ever changing world it suffices to keep abreast of developments as they affect you. At education news Nigeria we aim at informing you first hand as education news unfolds. join free and participate in all our forums, log in to www.educationnewsnigeria.com , click on members forum, on that page you will see a message informing you that membership is based on registration. Next click on registration to open the registration page, key in your email address and username and immediately a mail will be sent to your inbox, copy the password generated for you and log in with it and complete your registration formalities which will include a change of password. join us....tell on us.

MY BRETHREN!! Where are ye true hopefuls? lets keep this thread alive

If you receive this message, it means you are probably online. Then why not take a few minutes to complete this FREE online registration on VIRTAPAY http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi and earn an instant $100 plus another $20 daily once you access ur account everyday. You can transfer you earnings into any of you local bank accounts and access them using your ATM (Debit) cards. This is not free money. Of course you work for it by just accessing you VIRTAPAY account daily, just that you are being paid for more than what you work for. If you choose to earn more, there are some other exciting packages which can give you more. Click http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi to register and earn an instant $100.
    If you are not satisfied, feel free to de-activate your account. Registration is FREE!!!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast