+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme

Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
    In pursuance of this NAE invites application from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme in two categories - Nigerian and Overseas.
    1. ELIGIBILITY
    To qualify for consideration applicants MUST:
    Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor's degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
    Have secured admission into either a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master's degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
    Not be above 30 years of age by December 2012.

2. COURSE OF STUDY
    Only candidates offered admission to study in areas related to the underlisted courses should apply
    * Geosciences
    * Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
    * Petroleum Economics
    * Oil and Gas Law

METHOD OF APPLICATION
    Applicants must submit an application stating the following in a one row excel format, strictly in the order shown in the sample below.

S/name First name Sex Institution attended Degree obtained Class of degree Year of graduation Proposed course of study/foreign university Proposed course of study/Nigerian university State of origin Local govt. of origin Date of birth e-mail address Gsm number Contact address
    Ayoola Bada M University of lagos B.Sc Mech Engr. Second class upper(2.1) 2010 Drilling Engr. Drilling Engr. Lagos Shomolu October 4, 1985 [email protected] 08090000111 No. 12 Shomolu street lagos

Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original and photocopies of their credentials for screening.
    SUBMISSION
    Applications should reach this e-mail address [email protected] before close of work on Friday June 29, 2012.

Please Note:
    Short listed candidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
    Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude test.
    Only successful candidates will be contacted.
    Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
    Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

It seems dat d only tin dis Nigeria Agip Exploration knws hw to d wel is to offer scolarshp to graduats. Wat graduats need nw is employment. Abeg make una try EMPLOY.

Thumbs up Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

What is this? Agip scholarship? Wat a life. These guys conducted aptitude test at nigeran law school, lagos and till this moment that I'm typing, the result of the exam has not been released. Infact they just forgot about the whole thing. These guys are fraudsters, pretending to be giving scholarship when they are not. Please I need someone to attest to this. Thanks. It's up to you, if you like you apply and if you don't like don't apply, but the bottom line is Agip didn't award any overseas scholarship last year, I don't know about the local.
    iHustle and GreatEng like this.

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

na tru o..lets just apply..after all den go share money as usual..

It is wrong to conclude generally. One of my friends benefited from their skolaship for MSc in d UK, Mech Engr.

Agip might be awarding scholarship but it's definitely not transparent because no one hears from them after the so called test.

Guys, in Agip Oil company (I mean all the affiliates of Agip), everything is coded. Those guys purposely advertise their recruitment and scholarship publicly because the Nigerian law that they are bound with, else they wouldn't have done any because they always conclude such processes before the advert comes. They abandoned the scholarship last year, you can imagine the manner their staff were busy taking photographs of the scene (mocking scholars & entire Nigerians). Just apply after all you've got nothing to lose if it doesn't work except your transport.

Good luck peeps.

@ukstar I third you, sorry second you. they are a bunch of Italian Mafia Scammers. Nobody seems to know what goes on in that company.

If all y'all are saying is true, then they should be looked into and ascertain their affairs in relation to the postgraduate scholarship stuff! The last thing we need in this country is a continuous increase in the number of scams and cons.

can we get the website for this advert, so we can read more about it.

any news on exxonmobil postgraduate scholarship. I want to apply for that one cos i got invited last year for the test but couldn't make it.

Agip scholarship is real. am presently a benefactor for the local scheme last year.
    i am presently abt rounding up my masters this yr.

if ur succesful at the test , they will call u.

local is 1 million naira, foreign is 50,000 dollars.

apply ooooooooooo.

@ udville , the advert is on yesterday's(05/06/12) Guardian paper i think page 30 or 31. pls apply,you av nothing to lose.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast