+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

I saw the advert in the papers today. Ive decided not to apply again. I have taken this test twice and have not heard of anyone that got the scholarship. These guys are scammers
    I can do all things through christ that strengthens me

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

Fine. I said I don't know about the local but for the overseas that we wrote at Nigerian Law school lagos, bros the result has not been released till date. I stand to be corrected. Thanks

alexin..i be;ieve yu were paid t fare nw...apply again..ok!

Quote Originally Posted by ukstar View Post
    Guys, in Agip Oil company (I mean all the affiliates of Agip), everything is coded. Those guys purposely advertise their recruitment and scholarship publicly because the Nigerian law that they are bound with, else they wouldn't have done any because they always conclude such processes before the advert comes. They abandoned the scholarship last year, you can imagine the manner their staff were busy taking photographs of the scene (mocking scholars & entire Nigerians). Just apply after all you've got nothing to lose if it doesn't work except your transport.

Good luck peeps.
    You are right. I and some of my very intelligent friends sat for their scholarship exam in 2010. They called none of us. I got to find out later that those that were offered the scholarship got it through the back door. AGIP does not run transparent scholarship/recruitment operations. If you do not reside in Lagos and you don't have a strong connect in AGIP, don't waste your time to sit for the exam.

Please what was the nature of the test last year? Computer based or manual? And which kind of question/format

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyscott View Post
    Please what was the nature of the test last year? Computer based or manual? And which kind of question/format
    I gbadun your faith.

can anyone provide a link to their site. Thanks..

those who have written d test should please shed more light about the test, the nature, the question scope etc...
    there are some NHJ's who are very much interested in the scholarship.

Can a graduate of electrical and electrical from a UK university with 2:2 apply for Agip postgraduate scholarship?

Sorry, can a graduate of electrical and electronic engineering from a UK university with 2:2 apply for Agip scholarship?

i have the requirements but age might be a factor!

hmmmmmm......Agip INTERNATIONAL Scholarship....I cant talk authoritatively, but from my experience and a whole lot of friends list, this scholarship has a lot of shady things around it. the scheme does exist and each year, 'people' get the award. but the usual is, you write the test, wait until the following year only to see another advert without any knowledge of how the previous year's own ended.
    however, let's be frank about it. you lose nothing by making the application. going for the test is a different thing. but at least, apply!

Simple secret on how to get Agip International Scholarship......

Go to the global eni website, there are a lot of schools (good ones) in Italy including the prestigious eni corporate university which has links to IFP France...

By getting the admission to any of those universities connected to eni, your name would be forwarded to the eni group in your country and gbam....the scholarship is yours.

And remember this, Agip doesn't waste money sending people for studies- you come back to work for them. Actually you would be under a bond to work for them for 24 Months before you can leave..

Dont start asking me unnecessary questions, go to Eni's website to verify some of the info. If you can, try it next year cos I guess admission into the Italian schools are over for the year.

I am not saying Agip doesn't award international scholarships to other schools but this is the surest way to get an Agip scholarship and a job with Agip.

Dont blame them, it's their style - they are italians - mafias!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast