+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

Assuming the format of the general engineering section stays the same, could the mech engr guys in this forum give us some 200L & 300L topics we ought to read

Re: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Schem

Quote Originally Posted by van4life View Post
    Simple secret on how to get Agip International Scholarship......

Go to the global eni website, there are a lot of schools (good ones) in Italy including the prestigious eni corporate university which has links to IFP France...

By getting the admission to any of those universities connected to eni, your name would be forwarded to the eni group in your country and gbam....the scholarship is yours.

And remember this, Agip doesn't waste money sending people for studies- you come back to work for them. Actually you would be under a bond to work for them for 24 Months before you can leave..

Dont start asking me unnecessary questions, go to Eni's website to verify some of the info. If you can, try it next year cos I guess admission into the Italian schools are over for the year.

I am not saying Agip doesn't award international scholarships to other schools but this is the surest way to get an Agip scholarship and a job with Agip.

Dont blame them, it's their style - they are italians - mafias!
    That's not true. I have friends that were sponsored by Agip for their MSc programmes, and they were not under any bond to work for Agip. In fact, after they finished their programmes, they had to appealed to Agip to recruit them, and till date Agip has not recruited them. This is not hear say, this is a fact.

Guys dont duscourage us o aba. I dont know abt foreign but i know dat de give for local. Could u just tell us dere format and stop deceiving us not to prepare. Pls help and tel us d format

As a beneficiary of both Naijahotjobs archive of information and Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Ltd Post graduate scholarship, I feel I am "duty bound'' to set some records straight.

1. The scholarship programme is very real as I benefited from the 2010 edition of the programme. Just because you don't know anyone that won or someone you know didn't win is not enough reason to dispel it as a scam; there are more than a million graduates out there and there are chances you don't know upto a thousand of them.

2. The programme is the least cumbersome of all the tests I did before leaving the country. The test and the test only is all you need to win the scholarship. No second test, no interview, no medicals, no nothing just the test. It's like a lottery, you just receive a call from one of their officials that you won and he/she will send you details of the award ceremony.

3. on a less important note, they even give you 5 grand as transport fare.

Please note that all my above assertions are based on my 2010 experience which might have changed now. My Humble advice: go for the test and give it all your best.. you never can tell..

P.S. I'm not a frequent surfer of NHJ anymore, thus I might not reply your questions and comments on time.

@ooze. What was the que of d test. Wat did de ask u. Wat was d format guy

Quote Originally Posted by Successisours View Post
    @ooze. What was the que of d test. Wat did de ask u. Wat was d format guy
    Like 10 or 12 not so logical ''logical'' english questions, 20-25 current affair questions and ofcourse similar number of questions in your relevant field.

Once again, assuming they have not changed the format from 2010's

@ ooze did you apply for the local or international scholarship?

Quote Originally Posted by iHustle View Post
    That's not true. I have friends that were sponsored by Agip for their MSc programmes, and they were not under any bond to work for Agip. In fact, after they finished their programmes, they had to appealed to Agip to recruit them, and till date Agip has not recruited them. This is not hear say, this is a fact.
    Go through my post and read the second to the last paragraph...

I still maintain that the surest way to get an agip scholarship and a agip job is to apply to their Italian schools. For your information, the scholarship is not advertised so majority of the guys who get it are either agip staffs or guys who are close enof to get the info.

It's the easiest and surest way to get an agip scholarship bcos there's little or no competition.

Secondly you are guaranteed a job after the Masters programme it ITALY.
    Pits not meant to discourage you guys but for guys who feel the advertised scholarship was impossible to get, I gave an alternative.

You can verify this info from anyone you think can give more insight.

house pls, can HND holders apply for this scholarship?

Quote Originally Posted by andressvillas View Post
    @ ooze did you apply for the local or international scholarship?
    International.....Please note, during application, you all apply for international ab initio. However, your performance determines what you'll get..Best three- International, next ten-Local....Like I said earlier, all based on my 2010 experience

Quote Originally Posted by van4life View Post
    Go through my post and read the second to the last paragraph...

I still maintain that the surest way to get an agip scholarship and a agip job is to apply to their Italian schools. For your information, the scholarship is not advertised so majority of the guys who get it are either agip staffs or guys who are close enof to get the info.

It's the easiest and surest way to get an agip scholarship bcos there's little or no competition.

Secondly you are guaranteed a job after the Masters programme it ITALY.
    Pits not meant to discourage you guys but for guys who feel the advertised scholarship was impossible to get, I gave an alternative.

You can verify this info from anyone you think can give more insight.
    Unfortunately sir, Most of your assertions above are wrong....No admission to any Italian school automatically gives you the scholarship...As a matter of fact, None of the 2010 awardees went to any Italian school...so stop misinforming the house....

At a time when Italians are leaving their own country in search of green pasture, it is absolutely wrong to think schooling in Italy gives you automatic job, it is a complete fallacy...FYI, Italy is a glorified Nigeria in term of unemployment...I was in Italy for a couple of months, have Italians as friends and colleagues, so I have some Authority on this.

Quote Originally Posted by prayeraino View Post
    house pls, can HND holders apply for this scholarship?
    Unfortunately, No....it is stated categorically in the advert

@Oozee: tanx 4 d first hand information. But is d process involved as simple as just sending dis excel sheet. If yes, wats d next stage pls.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast