+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

@paulolawale, yes i do have contacts inside NDDC but i havent actually spoken to them since i tried in vain to get interviewed even when i was not invited. but as at our last discussion, he said they will fast-track the process but i also know that the MD of NDDC is under a lot of pressure from political associates to include names even when they werent called fr interview.. i wish i know one of the so-called associates. lol
    Seriously i do not know why it is taking too long for them to bring the names, maybe some last minute mago mago dey go on. the contact in NDDc i know is not in the MD's office from where this Scholarship is being managed. I may get intouch with him though but all i can say "stay calm". God can make all things turn out for ur good.
    as for the visa process, use an agent. (like PFL - 017611277). it will take only 5working days. that was how long mine took and i have it already.
    Goodluck.

I fear that the only thing they're doing right now is political manipulation of that selection process. People who put in honest effort but have no long legs might just be disappointed... Too bad! Nigeria at 50! God help us!
    Don't sell yourself short. Let others tell you you're not as good as you think. Then, go on ahead and prove their a**es wrong!

At this stage, all we have to do, is pray to God almighty for his favour.

JEHOVAH is my political associate,my sword and shield in time of battle I have no reason to fear,He was in charge of my invite for a successful interview,@all my name is in that list weather they like it or not,God works to perfection,guys no need to fear if only you believe that God can do all things,just keep praying for the MD for God`s direction and also for yourself.GOD`S light will definitely shine on us all.If u believe it say AMEN.

…the NDDC interview result is taking longer than expected, why?…the answer is found in why the Israelites journey that was suppose to take 40days elongated to 40yrs and includes the following:

…THE MOST HIGH GOD wanted to achieve the following; discipline, humble, test and know what was in the heart of the Israelites. HE also wanted them to know that man does not live by bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD...(see Deuteronomy 8: 2-10 and Exodus 13: 17-18 quoted below)…

The foregoing spurs me (this instrument) to state as follows:

i. If you were called for the interview; Hear Ye The Word of the Lord: the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong… but time and chance happeneth to them all…(see Ecclesiastes 9:11 quoted below)…

ii. If you weren’t called for the interview; Hear Ye The Word of the Lord…for with God all things are possible...(see Mark 10:27 quoted below)…

…for those of us who were or weren’t called for the interview but have unwavering faith in JEHOVAH: According to Your Faith Be It Unto You, In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth your names are among the chosen 200 NDDC scholars…(Read Matthew 9:27-31 and Acts 3:6)…

…In conclusion, please let us not be too excited or busy not to praise GOD and say “Thank You Lord” after we have collected our offer letters…see you in NDDC office next week to collect our letters…

Deuteronomy 8: 2-10…2 Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands. 3 He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD. 4 Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years. 5 Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the LORD your God disciplines you. 6 Observe the commands of the LORD your God, walking in his ways and revering him. 7 For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land—a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills; 8 a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey; 9 a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills. 10 When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you….

Exodus 13:17-18…When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, "If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt." 18 So God led the people around by the desert road toward the Red Sea. [a] The Israelites went up out of Egypt armed for battle.

Ecclesiastes 9:11…11I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all...

Mark 10:27…And Jesus looking upon them saith, with men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible…

Matthew 9: 27-31…27And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us. 28And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. 29Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. 30And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it. 31But they, when they were departed, spread abroad his fame in all that country….

ACTS 3:6…Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk…

@stinaog, i tap into the anointing. God bless you for this insparing message. AMEN

Thanks for this info

Gee! Stinaog, dat was like d longest post I've ever seen in d forum. Lol! Nice one!
    Don't sell yourself short. Let others tell you you're not as good as you think. Then, go on ahead and prove their a**es wrong!

...do you know Lazarus fell sick, died, was embalmed, buried and had started stinking before Jesus came into the issue...(see John 11: 1-46)...

...Jesus came to Lazarus's tomb after four days and said "Lazarus come forth" and "he that was dead came forth"...(see John 11: 43 & 44)...

...for those of us who believe in Jesus of Nazareth who rose Lazarus from the dead; Hear Ye the word of the LORD...Believe in THE LORD your GOD, so shall you be established: believe HIS prophets so shall you prosper...Believe in GOD thou shouldest see the glory of GOD...(see 1 Chronicles 20:20 & John 11:40)...

...the list of the 200 scholars is already out, our names are among the successful candidates. To access the results just burst forth into singing saying "Praise THE LORD for HIS mercy endureth forever"...(see Isaiah 54:1 & 1 Chronicles 20: 21)..."Praise THE LORD for HIS glory has risen upon us...(see Isaiah 60: 1)...

...congrats see you later today...

...GOD bless the MD and other GOD led people at NDDC in Jesus of Nazareth name we pray, AMEN...

...all glory, honour and adoration be to the MOST HIGH GOD WHO has done exceeding and abundantly beyond what we thought or asked...

@Stinaog...I'l definitely see you at the NDDC office this week!..."Good speak"...lol
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@stinaog I feel you,we meet at PH this week.I love the way you are using the bible to let us know that there his noting new under the sun!Guys the time his now!@all,Fear not safe trip on your way to PH

that is the spirit . Lol

...Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen...(Hebrew 11: 1)...

...without faith it is impossible to please GOD...(Hebrew 11: 6)...

+ Reply
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast