+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Anyone with the phone no of any staff there that can be called. I know a colleague who is a beneficiary but not currently in the country. How does he send his documents. any e-mail address or phone no to contact in such a situtaion. His the scholarship inclusive of accommodation and feeding or they are only paying for ur tuition fees. Reaponse needed.
    c u at the top

Good luck to those who have made the short-list.

I do not undermine the names published but all I know is that after being cheated by ptdf and commonwealth, I will personally state the obvious and reveal the irregularities within the nddc list.

I have 6 strong points on the anomaly regarding the list published for my state and intend to personally follow it up to any level. Its high time the people in charge realise that not all the individuals in the current 'Generation Y' wish to remain fooled by their open and foolish acts of cheap corruption.

With or without any encouragement from this forum I have made up my mind to become that 'enemy of state' and expose the clear show of mediocrity shown by nddc state representatives.

God bless us all!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@all scholars

this victory is for all and not just the 130 or 131 already advertised names or remaining names

the truth is that 80% of the people on that list cannot utilize the scholarship till september 2011 so if your name is not yet there you have not lost anything because the process for the NDDC 2011 scholarships will soon commence and it will be completed far far before september 2011, so why the worries I will advise you to restrategize, get prepared (get admission in a good school and a strategic course), get your school to send your new offer letter, network more (naijahotjob especially) and pray. NDDC has said they will double the number for 2011 and this blog will still be alive so that from the lessons learnt from this maiden edition we willl give members of this blog valuable tips.

...dont be bothered, dont feel bad, dont worry...GOD makes everything beautiful in HIS time...Ecclesiastes 3:11...

...we all have one time or the other experienced heartfelt disappointments in our lives...

...but I tell you boldly and it is written...all things happeneth for good for those who love GOD...Romans 8:28...

...James 1:2-4 even enjoins us to rejoice when we go thru hard times...

@all scholars lets thankGOD we are alive...many people have died will they be talking about scholarship in the grave...

...as it is written...Job lost all he had; wealth, health and family...in that condition he still blessed the name of the LORD and declared thus...Naked I came out from my mothers womb, naked will I return the LORD gave the LORD has taken blessed be the name of the LORD...Job 1:21...I love this bible verse...

we all know the end of Job...GOD blessesd the latter end of Job more than his beginning...Job 42:10...

if Job that lost all could bless the name of the LORD: brothers, sisters and @all scholars please lets bless GOD in what ever situation...

...in the same vein...as it is written...a door GOD has closed no man can open and a door HE has open no man can close...Revelation 3:8...i.e. No man can block your blessings...

NDDC, AGIP, MOBIL amongst other scholarships is not the end or begining of the world...

...instead as it is written...in the beginning was the word, and the word was with GOD and the word was GOD...John1:1...GOD is the ALPHA and OMEGA...BEGINNING AND END...HE is all we need...

@all scholars

Chief Dumo Lulu briggs (owner of MONU POLO) gives scholarships every year to indigent students, he is an ordinary man like us...

Jim Ovia gives foreign postgraduate scholarships to first class graduates from Agbor every year, he is an ordinay man like us...

our collective desire, dream and prayer should be that GOD should entrust us enough to enlarge our coast and bless us indeed so that we can some day also give scholarships to indigent students...

90% of the worlds billionaires do not have MSc's or PhD's so lets take stock of the LORD'S goodness in our lives and bless HIS HOLY name...

@all scholars Prince et al is not a pastor though will love to be one someday GOD willing...Prince et al has only discovered the Power in the will of GOD, the Power in the word of GOD and the Pattern of GOD'S wonders...in amazement and love has Prince et al decided to share same with his brothers and sisters on this blog...this blog

the ALMIGHTY and INVINCIBLE GOD bless, favour and surprise superbrain: In the Name of JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth...

...with love...

Prince et al...

@prince et al, GOD bless u real good. Your words of encouragement has been of great value. Being following this post fervently and i really admire ur ur "dangerous faith". I pray i get to that level someday. God willing.

@all scholars who truely merited congratulation.

@peacesofpeace, i wish u the best. but i'd like to ask u a question. I hope u admonish the fact that so many qualified guys applied for the scholarship and were not called for the interview(so many 2:1 guys like myself). What wld u suggest they do.

@can anyone respond to my earlier post
    c u at the top

Today is the D-day. Thank you Jesus

@olumytee4real,

Regardless of the fact that qualified people like yourself were not invited to the interviews, does that give any politician or state nddc commissioner the right to flood the list with people from his LGA/senatorial district who were never even aware of the scholarships one week after the interviews?

And why would all the names come from one state's Senatorial district (out of 3); the most already developed, less populated and less academically active Senatorial district of a state for that matter...and is it a coincidence that all the names come from the same place as the state nddc commissioner?

What then would you say about the fact that only one phD candidate was in attendance at the interviews but in the published list the single name for a phd was not the name in attendance at the interviews...

The Human Rights commission (amongst other organisations) have demanded a copy of the petition because this is one of those simple and clear cases of fraud where the perpetrators would wish was never exposed because the facts and proofs are all there for everyone to see. As a matter of fact, the nddc should prove that the fraudulent names are more qualified than the candidates in attendance then we might as well drop the allegations and believe that they are better qualified to be sponsored over those 'less qualified' ones who were invited to the interviews.

It is high time we announced our entry into the scenes and corners of power without an introduction because no one will assume we are good enough to be considered without proving it.

This will send a direct message that the foolish generations have become wise and wish to have a say in whatever directly affects their lives and well-being because no one gives you power unless you take it or earn it. The time to raise those considered to be 'enemies of state' is NOW!!!

God bless us all!

Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@all scholars...hope we all had a nice weekend and great time in the congregation of GOD'S people yesterday

@olumytee4real thanks for your kind words...to the MOST HIGH GOD alone be all the glory, honour, praise and adoration...

@there are two things that can grow our faith...

1. The word of GOD...

as it is written...So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD...Romans 10:17...

2. Tribulations (pains, rejections & disappoinments)...

as it is written...And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience: And patience experience: and experience: and experience, hope (pls take note of hope) : And hope maketh not ashamed: because the love of GOD is shed abroad in our hearts by the HOLY SPIRIT which is given unto us...Romans 5:3-5...

in view of the foregoing there is a need to define faith...

As it is written...Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen...Hebrew 11:1...

lets now analyse the definition of faith above...

1. "Now faith is"...faith is allways in the present, not in the past (yesterday), not in the future (tomorrow)...faith is now...believing now...

2. "The substance of things hoped for"...faith is tangible (substance) and not intangible in hope...lets explain this part with Hannah's story in 1Samuel 1&2...Hannah was barren and she was allways crying and lamentng...but it got to a point she now made a vow to GOD in 1Samuel 1:11 that she would give back her child to GOD if HE remembers her and blesses her with a child...can i ask you a question at this point. How can a barren woman give back to GOD what she does not have? That is the faith...vowing to give back to GOD the substance (child) of what she hoped for is the demostration of faith...she had not gotten the child physically but she believed GOD can and has alreading given her a child (the substance)...that is faith and this attitude pleases GOD...as it is written...But without faith it is impossbl to please GOD...Hebrews 11:6 (read the whole verse)...so whenever we demostrate faith by believing that GOD is able to give us that which we long or hope for, GOD then even does...exceeding abundantly beyond what we think or ask...Ephesians 3:20...

Hannah (a barren) gave birth to many other children because she had faith...so you in any condition once you believe that GOD can and has and you demostrate by praising or acting that it is already done, at that point it is done...

3. "The evidence of things not seen"...this evidence is the word of GOD...there is a word from GOD for all situations...for barrens Isaiah 54:1 says sing on barren for more are the children of the desolate (barren) woman...(read Isaiah 54:1-4 to understand better)...let me reveal one secret to you, all barrens in the bible gave birth to great men (Hannah gave birth to Samuel, Sarah gave birth to Isaac, Rebakkah gave birth to Jacob)...so if your blessings delay know that it is surely bigger and better than you thought or asked...read Ephesians 3:20...

Hannah asked GOD for a child, GOD gave her children and her first fruit/child was a great prophet (Samuel), he was the one GOD sent to annoint David as king...

...for deeper insight and forsight..

...please visit www.jesusplusnothing.com...

When you visit the site click on...JPN STUDES...

@olumee4real...I Pray GOD AMIGHTY to enrich you with his word (FAITH), to hear, meditate and do...with little faith you can move mountains...

@olumee4real...kings shall bow to you like Daniel and like Joseph no matter where you are they will seek, need and find you to promote you...

@olumee4real...GOD bless, favour and surprise you...

...with love...

...Prince et al...

Hello Guys,
    I didn't get this info until now. I didn't buy the newspapers last week Thursday. please advice on how to see the list now.
    One love.

@ Patrickobinna,
    what is your name and state, i can help check for u. Cal 08063646618

@all scholars....

I told you nothing is impossible with GOD...Luke 1:37...

to those that have their faith intact and focus on GOD...be it unto you according to your faith...

...breaking news; 69 names still to be published...

...GoodNews: as it is written...Let GOD be true and every man a liar...Romans 3:4...

...pray, praise GOD...as it is written...The expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off...Proverbs 28:13...

...with love...

...Prince et al...

SOE

Can anyone with the list past it for all to see??pls i could not get the newspaper...thanks...........

@prince et al. I knw nobody is probably gonna tel u dis,but u bore me wit ur sermons.i share u'r faith but i believe there's a time n place 4 everytin. people come to dis forum to get useful info abt stuff, all they get is pages n pages of your sermons.while freedom of expression stil exists, u must consider dat u can't shove u'r religion down people's throat.several people here ain't christians n u could b keeping them very uncomfortable.i invite people to dis forum only to hv dem back out bcos they think it's just 4 christians.i really tink there's a need for self control here,unless u want to b seen as d type who burns koran.if u really want to b useful try getting info of d subject matter n posting it here.i guess dat's wat blogs r really about.

@cutiesky
    u dey craze o. look, if u dont like it, some other pple somewher, do. thank God u used the phrase, 'u guess' cos there r no written laws to blogging. pls next time b4 u drop ur shit, realise that others have the right to drop theirs too, ok?

+ Reply
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast