+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

@Donkane...if you were at the venue then you have no business criticising the lateness of the selection process.

Assuming you arrived late, the presenting director (not the MD) said he was new on the board and presented the issue of the importance of scholarships over road construction, etc...and the board adopted his presentation and the budget (for 200 candidates) was approved in early September which is why they made late calls and he also said everything would be concluded this week so people can start processing their visas and travels.

Someone asked if a PhD candidate was interviewed...YES! A lady from Cross River was interviewed for an Engineering Design (Robotics) program and I'm sure a few others would be given opportunities.

As far as I'm concerned, this has been the best and fairest selection process in recent years...considering the fact that it was approved this year (maiden edition), funds were approved a week before text messages were sent out and they have also vowed to round up selection this week.

Though 200 candidates would be given scholarships, they have stated that the figure might double next year because the board has found that educating the nddc youth is a better project than the other projects nddc embarks on.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and be hopeful!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@Peaceofpeace, please do you have an idea of how much will be paid for the scholarship?,

Rumours suggest about N6m but I think it'l depend on the various fees and costs because some fees in top schools alone are a little over N4m so they'l balance everything.

Let's pray for the calls this week.

Cheers!

When is d result of d interview will be released

Nobody knows...just keep your phone lines open.

@peaceofpeace: do you think the number of people interviewed were up to 200. Also how do you think the slection will be done(i.e will it be 200 divided by the 9 nddc states)

Nddc interview when is the result going to be released

Quote Originally Posted by paulolawale9657
    Nddc interview when is the result going to be released
    you should be reading past post before asking questions. Your question had been answered by peaceofpeace.Ask another thing

@Engrharry...actually the people interviewed totally should be more than 200 because some states had candidates in the region of 20s, 30s, and even 8 for Cross River so I'm sure they'l interview more than 200 and then select 200 to sponsor.

On the other hand, it will only be fair if they divide 200 by the 9 states to sponsor 22 each from a state but since some states can't fill their positions they might use a factor which has to do with the intensity of Oil and Gas activities currently occurring in the various states; meaning states like Delta and Rivers may have more than 22 candidates sponsored while some will have less than the 22.

I'm not at all sure of what I said above but the 2 suggestions are possibilities.

Let's keep praying for the calls because most schools have started.

Regards,

guys any info.

guys let keep the tread alive by sharing every little info concearning the interview outcome. I cant even sleep again, always checking my phone for any sms. May God help us. Amen

[email protected] be only you o.

Late registration will soon start for some schools and the fear is even the 28 days required for visa processing.

Lets keep hoping.

A guy with username vision leader i guess he knows an insider in NNDC,i said dis bcos of his comment on 12th Sept,he said he just confirmed from NDDC.i beg vision leader,help us confirm when the final list will be out,as for me,i keep checking my phone for sms,checking my mail,checkind their site,searching thru goggle everyminute to know d latest and i cant but check dailies every day.The man that addressed us on 14th said by latest today 24th,that dey will reach us.most school in uk resume by 27th Sept and 4th Oct,no school will give more than two weeks extension. Processing uk visa is for 15days as i was told or for 21days.it is not 28days for uk

+ Reply
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast