+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Why is NDDC so disorganised like this?with more than 13days after interview no result.schools have resumed already yet d result is not release.Friday is a public holiday and as at today,no information,what is d probability of meeting at Port dis week?is less than 30%,many of us live far away from Port,except they text today or early tomo their is no assurance of dis week.And the MD when he was intervied on 3rd of Sept. by d Punch he said we ave sent 200 on scholarship and by as at June he said by Sept they will send 200.Sept. is running to an end with no information about d scholarship

is every thing ok with the MD?, This week is almost gone. Someone should cal the office

...Jehovah you are so good, you are so good; Jehovah you are so kind, you are so kind...Let all things that have breadth praise the Lord...

...All is well with the MD...All is well with NDDC...It is well...(see 2 Kings 4:26)...

...Jehovah you are so good, you are so good; Jehovah you are so kind, you are so kind...Let all things that have breadth praise the Lord...

NDDC Sholarship is it for dis year or 2011?When schools ave resumed already and as today no information.what is d propability that next week it will be released?It is less than 30% or should we say they ave their own selfish 200 candidates that they ave sent already to overseas becos on Sept. 3rd when The Punch intervied the MD he said we ave sent 200 to overseas training not that they will soon send but will ave sent.check The punch to confirm dis.

...It is for this year because the expectation of the righteous cannot be cut short...(see Proverbs 23: 1...and GOD makes everything beautiful at his own time...(see Ecclesiastes 3: 11)...

...Praise the LORD; for his mercy edureth for ever!!!!!!!!!...(see 2Chronicles 20: 21)...

it is well!!!

Am so confused, has the programme been cancel. The way they do things in this country is so bad

...just give GOD thanks for HE is worthy, awesome, powerful, wonderful, merciful and faithful...

...keep your phone lines open...

...i will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help, my help cometh from the LORD which made Heaven and Earth...(Psalms 121: 1-2)...

...Many, O LORD my GOD are thy worderful works which thou hast done and thy thoughts which are to usward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I will declare and speak of them they are more than can ne numbered...(Psalms 40: 5)..

God dey!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

SOE

it is well ohhhhhhhhhh

I love the optimism in the house! In the midst of the seemingly bleak turn of things... Commendable.
    Don't sell yourself short. Let others tell you you're not as good as you think. Then, go on ahead and prove their a**es wrong!

house, if any can lay hands on ThisdaysNewsPaper of 30th September 2010, page 24. Quote(we have sent 200 niger delta indigenes on overseas scholarship).The question comes now sending people on overseas scholarship and calling successful candidates which one comes first? When will all these finish in our country.

I will be shock and suprise if the names of the successful candidates are not published and sent on the course which they where called for an interview. Many risk their lives to come for such an opportunity in which the budgets has been release already. Besides schools has started and late coming is not welcome in foreign institutions also visa application is another stage. I wonder why this delay. As for many of you involve, i do really feel for you guys and i wish you the best and i hope this will at the end be a plus to you guys. But i still wonder why its taking this shape.

+ Reply
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast