+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: How was PTDF exam

Re: How was PTDF exam

@Phoneline: What you heard is true, but above all, its by God's grace. Best of Luck Man!

who listened to the update today.the oss desk officer when speaking today on the program-me said they are picking three from each state and extra one for the naijadelta states.he also said consideration will be made for those who did their chosen options from the onset but i couldn't confirm if he said those dat didnt chose their original courses for the test would be confirmed.pls who else listened to the program-me ooh.i need clarification on this .
    r

wont be considered i mean not would be conirmed
    r

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    who listened to the update today.the oss desk officer when speaking today on the program-me said they are picking three from each state and extra one for the naijadelta states.he also said consideration will be made for those who did their chosen options from the onset but i couldn't confirm if he said those dat didnt chose their original courses for the test would be confirmed.pls who else listened to the program-me ooh.i need clarification on this .
    Does this mean that those that did their 2nd or 3rd choice in the test won't be considered?

Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    Does this mean that those that did their 2nd or 3rd choice in the test won't be considered?
    thats what am yet 2 confirm cos i sat for my second choice. Besides the man from ptdf told us that we can choose any subject.

Maybe it means ppl dat didn't choose dia related 1st degree courses

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    Maybe it means ppl dat didn't choose dia related 1st degree courses
    Or those that did not choose the course they applied for , cause the found out some course option was easier than others.

Why did I even write this exam sef. PTDF keeps reducing the number of their scholar. yet they sponsor a lot more of candidates from the north who didnt even register for the exams. Just 3 from each state. When Rivers state and Delta state sponsor more than 40 oversea abroad. Yet tens of thousands paid N1000 to get registered even. I am so angry!

@phoneline courage!, Trust God, I can see our names on that list bro. I am of the opinion that with God all things are possible, even if na only one person from each state, all things are possible. May God help us all.

@ Theo_magic. Its not just about me. Even if I got it, what about others. Do u know how much distance people travel to write that exam? The number is not just fair for a federal government sponsorship. They should stop it if they are so selfish! How would any sane federal govt organisation put his own citizen thru this stress.
    Just imagine them saying they won't consider people who do not seat for their choosen option when not all options were there. Was fluid Mechanics there? No! Even their staff told people to take any option. They are so unorganised!

I heard is because they phasing out the OSS programme thats y they are reducing the number of scholars, i totally agree with u. If states like Delta and Rivers can sponsor so many of their indigenes, then we expect more from a FG. May God help us in this country!!!

This country sucks.they should better look at the second and third choices also because that's the essence of th application itself i.e to have different choices to choose from on the test day.make dem nor play wit our heads ooh.
    r

Pls wen is the result coming out? We can't wait!!!

+ Reply
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast