+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: How was PTDF exam

Re: How was PTDF exam

The PTDF exam was ok. As for me I did Env. Engr;which was straight forward. though the G.Knowledge not funny quite easy but unexpected. Those that wrote late might do better becos they practically got the Expo for the G.K..................bUT WHAT GOD SAY WILL BE MUST BE...............MEET ME ABROAD DIS YEAR AS I RUN MY MASTER

BEST OF LUCK

List may b out b4 d end of d week

Quote Originally Posted by yinkadearemu View Post
    source please?

Quote Originally Posted by yinkadearemu View Post
    Abeg frm which source oo? That would b a good news to us

As regards the PTDF OSS Aptitude Test Outcome, I heard from one of the test facilitators that all the results of the test were ready as at the closure of the test that same day. He said its only left to PTDF Management to decide on what to do on their final selections based on the test results. I'm thinking PTDF should be shortlisting the successful candidates before the end of the month of March.

From PTDF related matter discussed in one of the National Dailies sometimes last week, 250 candidates were to be shortlisted/selected for the scholarship award from about 7000 candidates that sat for the aptitude test. 4 candidates were to be selected from each state of the Federation while the Niger-Delta States were to enjoy additional slots (say 3 or 4candidates). Some other candidates would be sent to the Nigeria Upgraded Universities. Female candidates should as well be optimistic as their is always a preference for the best female candidate in a state.

Regarding the -ve markings issue, I could observe from the test questions that some of the questions from both parts (i.e the General and Field-Specific) did not have answer. This has made me to conclude that the test would definately have -ve markings. It would just be the game of how many correct answers against wrong ones. So there would be no room for unhealthy guessing. I believe that was the reason why some of the questions were technical and termed "simple" by people. Although the idea of conducting tests in batches might not be a good one as some people would already get a foreknowledge of questions and answers before taking the tests during their individual batches. I think PTDF should check this.Let us wait and see the outcome. It is not over until it is over. God is bringing in our miraculous scholarship. For all that have been anxious or overconfident, remember Eccl 9:11 (....race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong....). However, lets pray for a favourable outcome. God bless you all as you make meaningful contributions.
    obianujumauchi and Iceland like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ENJOY View Post
    As regards the PTDF OSS Aptitude Test Outcome, I heard from one of the test facilitators that all the results of the test were ready as at the closure of the test that same day. He said its only left to PTDF Management to decide on what to do on their final selections based on the test results. I'm thinking PTDF should be shortlisting the successful candidates before the end of the month of March.

From PTDF related matter discussed in one of the National Dailies sometimes last week, 250 candidates were to be shortlisted/selected for the scholarship award from about 7000 candidates that sat for the aptitude test. 4 candidates were to be selected from each state of the Federation while the Niger-Delta States were to enjoy additional slots (say 3 or 4candidates). Some other candidates would be sent to the Nigeria Upgraded Universities. Female candidates should as well be optimistic as their is always a preference for the best female candidate in a state.

Regarding the -ve markings issue, I could observe from the test questions that some of the questions from both parts (i.e the General and Field-Specific) did not have answer. This has made me to conclude that the test would definately have -ve markings. It would just be the game of how many correct answers against wrong ones. So there would be no room for unhealthy guessing. I believe that was the reason why some of the questions were technical and termed "simple" by people. Although the idea of conducting tests in batches might not be a good one as some people would already get a foreknowledge of questions and answers before taking the tests during their individual batches. I think PTDF should check this.Let us wait and see the outcome. It is not over until it is over. God is bringing in our miraculous scholarship. For all that have been anxious or overconfident, remember Eccl 9:11 (....race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong....). However, lets pray for a favourable outcome. God bless you all as you make meaningful contributions.
    May the Good Lord continually bless u 4 this 1daful piece. I can vividly remember that there was no answer to a particular question that ask d year Nigeria Became a Federal Republic. God will perfect that which he has started

May the Good Lord continually bless u 4 this 1daful piece. I can vividly remember that there was no answer to a particular question that ask d year Nigeria Became a Federal Republic. God will perfect that which he has started

There was an answer to the question you are talking about which is 1963. Nigeria had its independence in 1960, but first became a republic in 1963.
    Just for the records you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Woody View Post

There was an answer to the question you are talking about which is 1963. Nigeria had its independence in 1960, but first became a republic in 1963.
    Just for the records you know!
    Guy, i knw d answer was 1963 bt let me tell u, 1963 wasnt there in any of the options!

We don't av to start arguing so as not to divert d issue at hand, bt I cud vividly remember 1963 was not in the options.God help us all. See u at d top Guys

Well, I thought I saw 1963 in mine. maybe the variants had answers in some and vice versa. I am sorry if I sounded not too good, really meant to hurt no body. Goodluck guyz.

I did the subsea Engineering option....

^^^ Woody, How was ur Subsea option? I heard is was basic physics. I wish I did that. I sat for Design of Rotating Machines. I swear that was the most difficult option.

Guys please listen to the ptdf half hour on FRCN today by 12:30pm and relate the outcome to d house. U can ask questions as regards when the result would be released. Am on road presently.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast