+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MSC PAST QUESTIONS FROM RGU,HERIOTT WATT,ETC FOR PREPARATION FOR PTDF EXAM

MSC PAST QUESTIONS FROM RGU,HERIOTT WATT,ETC FOR PREPARATION FOR PTDF EXAM

HEY HOUSE,CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PAST QUESTIONS ON MSC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING,GEOLOGYELECTRONICS,ETC FROM HERIOTT-WATT UNIVERSITY,SCOTLAND,ROBERT GORDONS UNIVERSITY(RGU).FROM 2004 TO 2008

YOU CAN REACH ME THRO- [email protected]

you can see a sample(HERIOTT-WATT REMGeo&ManModSol_Combo 2004) as an attachment for your perusal.

Re: MSC PAST QUESTIONS FROM RGU,HERIOTT WATT,ETC FOR PREPARATION FOR PTDF EXAM

@ TAFIA,
    Na wa for you ooh. Why must w contact you? Can't you just post it on line? Remember you are the one that narrated your ordeals at the hands of the security men at Government House, Enugu.
    I even wrote that the forms will be out soon. Then why are you hoarding this vital info. Remember, its tit for tat.
    So can't help your brothers out but you want help yourself.
    God will save us from people like you.

@magnificent : Well, I have some old past questions (both pdf and word documents) I collected from a friend. I can send them to you. Just send a mail to [email protected] requesting ptdf questions. I'll attach them and send to you before Friday. This applies to whoever wants it. Please house, i no ask for money or anything o. Don't misquote me o. Abeg o.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

@rodeo-xavier,
    Thats very kind of you. The email is [email protected].
    It will be well with you, cos unmerited favour will follow you through out the end of this struggle.
    See you at the top (in the UK next year).

@rodeo - xavier
    My name i will need the past questions also so please kindly send to me too,thanks bro and people like you is what we need in this country,c u @ d top my broda and don't keep me waiting o.
    Peace, my mail add is [email protected]

@rodeo-xavier
    you can copy me too. My email is [email protected]

Bros you can mail me the question too God will surely remember you for good too, keep on doing the good job. my email is [email protected]

wats happening guys? i cant just get the form, no matter how i tried. can anyone pls help? u can get me on 08034898864 or [email protected]

Mr Aproco- what does Herriot Watt Past Qst have to do with d Ptdf exam.
    Please stop misinforming-misdirecting people.
    U prepare 4 Ptdf with Ptdf Past questions not Herriot Watt Past Questions.
    I'm a Present Scholar Myself
    House Take note. Please try and get d pst qstions 4rm good spirited members like sammy77- he's very helpful-Kudo's to him
    Quote Originally Posted by tafia(Aproko)
    HEY HOUSE,CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PAST QUESTIONS ON MSC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING,GEOLOGYELECTRONICS,ETC FROM HERIOTT-WATT UNIVERSITY,SCOTLAND,ROBERT GORDONS UNIVERSITY(RGU).FROM 2004 TO 2008

YOU CAN REACH ME THRO- [email protected]

you can see a sample(HERIOTT-WATT REMGeo&ManModSol_Combo 2004) as an attachment for your perusal.

I taya for the guy Oh! I'm in here in Heriot Watt University and I should be the one asking for past questions to prepare for my semester exams which should be starting in a couple of days.

Aproko, please could you help me with the past questions abeg. I've sent you a mail already ([email protected]). I 'd be grateful if you could (especially for Modules G11RE & G11DE).

ska

@tafia(Aproko) Some people are just ........I don`t know what to say. For God`s sake, what is the relationship btw past que from RGU, HERIOT WATT etc and the PTDF test? This shows that you have not written the test b4. And all this talk about about people contacting you, so that you can exploit them? Look, if you don`t know, this forum is meant to help people and not exploit them. I wrote PTDF test last year and I`m presently a scholar in RGU, pls stop misleading people. Really, I grew angry at reading ur post and I`m just restraining myself here because this is a public forum, otherwise I would have said some home truth. Suffice to say that if u think you can amass wealth by deceiving people, then you are a big fool because what u don`t know is that God will make you pay ten times whatever you earned fraudulently. Consider it a sincere advice.
    Intending scholars, disregard people like this and try and get PTDF past questions alone. Prepare well and brush up the basics of ur course(especially if u`ve graduated for some time) because the technical aspect of the test is really serious. With good preparations and hope in God, you can make it. Wishing u the best.

+ Reply