+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: How was PTDF exam

Quote Originally Posted by petrolzona View Post
    Terryonugo!Y are u leavin in d past bro?u shud hv read d instructions yesterday not attaching instructions for that of ptdf 2010.d instruction was quite explicit and on point yesterday.all d same,wat wil be gonna be,-ve marking or no -ve mArking. -ve marking applyz 4 both buh d exam is done n dusted!chikena
    He's living in the present mate,u might wanna cross-check your facts.

Quote Originally Posted by terryonugu View Post
    Which of the instructions again yesterday?the ones i read up to five times or another hidden instructions that i did not see?Or probably we didn't write the same exam lol.i wish everybody that participated GOODLUCk,i will see you guys in LONDON hahaha.
    You're right on point mate,cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by theo_magic View Post
    I initially wanted to seat for control systems, but a friend of mine who wrote his exam before me explained that the control systems was very tough, he said they bought questions on Laplace transform, stable and unstable systems with diagrams on feed back control systems, open and close systems. Omo, i tear race straight, cos these things i didn't prepare, i only prepared for instrumentation. So I gergerly, went and wrote Energy systems. But I thank God, whatever will be will be. If God say na my time, then na my time. I wish you all the best.
    You're not alone bro. I had to go for Env.Engr,it seems writing late was quite a blessing.

Re: How was PTDF exam

I did Asset management and it was ok....Though a lot of the questions in that section tilted towards CIVIL ENGINEERING.

I did HSE. I am hoping for the best. But the general knowledge part was really something that least expect. Imagine philosophy, ontology, epistemology, e.t.c.
    God will help us.

I did basin evolution and dynamics, it was good and the general knowledge part was a bonus for me, hoping for the best n wishin everyone too God's best.See u at d top.

Well I applied for energy system engineering and I opted for same option in the part two questions..however I Enjoyed it..peeps that went for energy system engineering..how was it?

d exam was quite ok. most scholars wl def com from dos dat did hse no doubt. wats d % for part A and Part B and wen is d result goin to be out.+ i tink ders negatv markin 4 part A. it is well.

Quote Originally Posted by bamidey View Post
    d exam was quite ok. most scholars wl def com from dos dat did hse no doubt. wats d % for part A and Part B and wen is d result goin to be out.+ i tink ders negatv markin 4 part A. it is well.
    As 4 me, I trust n depend of Jehovah alone. All u guys dat r leaning on ur own understanding should be weary of the outcome. PTDF will surprise many. As 4 me, I trust in God almighty alone. I rest my case!

see I just believe in GOD to make this work.....I know he is the only one that can make a difference....GOD IS MY HELPER...he Must to Jewo ara e NONI for PTDF....

I don't really know if writing late is a blessing but i know of Luke1:37, for with God nothing shall be impossible. Lord Jesus take charge, only you can make this year PTDF my year, I trust in you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by agalimojo View Post
    You're not alone bro. I had to go for Env.Engr,it seems writing late was quite a blessing.
    I don't really know if writing late was a blessing but i know of Luke1:37, for with God nothing shall be impossible. Lord Jesus take charge, only you can make this year PTDF my year, I trust in you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theo_magic View Post
    I don't really know if writing late was a blessing but i know of Luke1:37, for with God nothing shall be impossible. Lord Jesus take charge, only you can make this year PTDF my year, I trust in you!!!
    hahahaha shei! great faith."Come i will make u a fisher of men" said jesus.The labourers are few

+ Reply
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast