+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: How was PTDF exam

Re: How was PTDF exam

From d record of past 2yrs,d result wil b out outmost 1month frm d exam date.So by end of dis month all d tension wil b over.Baba God tank u 4d favour u gave 2me dat day.

The result is actually out!

PHONELINE are u sure....when??
    am a very dynamic, open minded person. am open to new idea and view in any issue and would appreciate any new concepts and ideas forwarded to me

guyz who wrote mechanics and energetics?

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    The result is actually out!
    Bro! U better behave matured and stop this rubbish.Nothing is out jhoor!
    U re delibtly bringin room for people to pour all sorts of insults here.
    Pls carry this ur news elsewia.

About the ptdf radio program, I want to put the record straight as I recorded it and listened to it again.

The ptdf man did not say that they are selecting three from each state, he was making a hypothetical case that if they are selecting three candidates then it will cut across the 36 states and also if there are selecting an extra candidate say 1 then it will be selected from only the oil producing states; making it 4 candidates and 3 for the non oil produccing states.

Note: He did not say they are going to select three but it was just trying to explain the criteria for selection.
    Again, he mentioned something about choosing another choice different from the one you initially applied for. e.g. when applying you choosed Asset Mgt. but on the exam day you went and sat for HSE. Such candidates will not be considered. Thirdly preference will be given to women.

Finally, the result is not out. Check the latest news at their website at www.ptdf.gov.ng PTDF do not release their results in batches. Please ladies and gentlemen, do not misinform the house again.

Verify you information first before you display your ignorance here.

Thank you

Thank you cacking you are the Best

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    About the ptdf radio program, I want to put the record straight as I recorded it and listened to it again.

The ptdf man did not say that they are selecting three from each state, he was making a hypothetical case that if they are selecting three candidates then it will cut across the 36 states and also if there are selecting an extra candidate say 1 then it will be selected from only the oil producing states; making it 4 candidates and 3 for the non oil produccing states.

Note: He did not say they are going to select three but it was just trying to explain the criteria for selection.
    Again, he mentioned something about choosing another choice different from the one you initially applied for. e.g. when applying you choosed Asset Mgt. but on the exam day you went and sat for HSE. Such candidates will not be considered. Thirdly preference will be given to women.

Finally, the result is not out. Check the latest news at their website at www.ptdf.gov.ng PTDF do not release their results in batches. Please ladies and gentlemen, do not misinform the house again.

Verify you information first before you display your ignorance here.

Thank you
    Can u do the house a favour and upload the audio here so we can download nd listen. Thanks for the info God bless u

Confirm from the USA, join this network by clicking the link below and get others to join through your link, Don't miss this opportunity to share in the money spinning social networks.
    /?lrRef=de45a

Ptdf sucks big tym + Our FG dey too stingy. U c y blacks cant meetup wt global technlgcal standards? D 1k collected frm ova 100k applicants amounts 2 abt 100million naira. So wia's d schlashp= dis is jst rubbin peter 2 pay paul. Besides y is ptdf drastically reducing d no. of scholars dis yr, dis is not in tandem wt wot dia chairman projected 4 2012/2013 session. I listened 2 d radio programme, abt dos dat chose oda choices apart frm dia 1st course durin d exam, its vry unlikely dey'll b considerd, though, he dint say dat categorically, u no hw politicians sabi manuover qstns! God shall make ways 4 us all.

If Adeyemi's analysis is anything to go by, then where is the scholarship? They using our money to sponsor just a few of us. This attitude tire me, blacks are all the same everywhere. They claim to want to develop the oil and gas sector, but they wanna sponsor just a paltry four per state. MTSHEWWW!!!! YEYE PEOPLE!!!

This is my contemption. Why would PTDF disqualify people who wrote other option in the exams when their supervisors where asking people to choice options where they strength. Moreso there where options that werent even there in the exam.

If they didnt want such, their system would hv restricted candidates to option choosen and probably advice people against choosing other option. This is a way to frustrate candidates efforts. It is so unfair! Why didnt they set one common examination? or choose candidate from each option?

Pls guys anoda update cmes up ön tuesday by 12.30pm lets try 2 cal in nd ask d man abt d choices chosen.dats d only way 2 stop al dis speculations.cus either dis wk or nxt d result wil b out. Hapi sun.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast