+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

Hello saintneo, expect 2hear 4rm GE on saturday.Meanwhile did u make it 2d 2nd stage? Gudluck

I like most of our colleague's courage in this forum. Most of us have for the past decades been part of GE's management team. Okoro Kingsley is one of such! Why do should we bother about "jobs" when a Comrade in the house eats and dines with General Electric. Kings, you don make am to final stage? I don laaf tire!

Quote Originally Posted by ability2011 View Post
    I like most of our colleague's courage in this forum. Most of us have for the past decades been part of GE's management team. Okoro Kingsley is one of such! Why do should we bother about "jobs" when a Comrade in the house eats and dines with General Electric. Kings, you don make am to final stage? I don laaf tire!
    Lolz! Hilarious...

I was just going to ask what the basis of his declaration was? Personally,I kind of analyzed the processes so far and found that they always had a full working day week between their received responses and when they let out the next stage(GUESSINGi from the earlier correspondences &not as a member of GE's mgt team).so with that HE might not be too far off with my GUESSING of the above-so let's hope to start 2hear from the real GE team (I applied on the 5th of july,got d 6 questioned mail about a week after{the week of the 18th july},responses submitted that week and the next correspondence from GE was on the 1st of august(a 5-working day{in the least}gap),deadline was on the 4th and let's say with 5-working days,we'd be at the week starting-15th july?
    Lolz!

Well forgive the seeming rantings-for the need of some other activity as requested by santineo-i HAVE GUESSED with analysis-i am not a staff of GE o,at least not yet!

Bottom line-lets keep hope alive! GE needs us and right now I need uus in this forum! *wink*
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

wonders shall never end! Lol!

Country people, the prophet wey dey this thread no dey leave anything to chance. The guy guessing no get part two. No amount of conjectures or unguided quest for miscellenous fact can change the recruitment time-table. Anyway sha i no fit shout. Goodluck to everybody.

Let's be patient and see wat next with GE,..just hope we r comin to de end of de road.

Why i guess it culd b on saturday is bcos wen u check d gap of their response afta d deadline of the 1st questionaire to d 2nd one its 10days gap,so let no one blame me or any1 who is forecasting or predicting within their own I.Q. Lets hop in God dat He wil perfect d gud work He started... Its only God dat know those dat wil mak it
    to d end,just grab Him. He wil do it. I wish u al gudluck in Jesus name.

9ice 1 guys. but i advice we let dis thread die till someone hears from GE again cos it really give me hypertension to see this thread at the top all d tym without a mail in my box from dem. i hope y'all get the cruz!

Hello! Dis email i got was ur application submission is on progress

ok i hope this will calm nerves, from research on GE s recruitment theres nothing like an aptitude test, so the next step will either be a phone interview or personal interview, it will be highly unlikely but worst case is an online test, as i said thats not ge s style.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    ok i hope this will calm nerves, from research on GE s recruitment theres nothing like an aptitude test, so the next step will either be a phone interview or personal interview, it will be highly unlikely but worst case is an online test, as i said thats not ge s style.
    Oh dats a gud guess by biger boy. All fingers crossed til saturday wether fone or facial interview.God tak control. Gudluck evry1

"Those who have knowledge, don't predict. Those who predict, don't have knowledge." ~ Lau Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by saintneo View Post
    "Those who have knowledge, don't predict. Those who predict, don't have knowledge." ~ Lau Tzu
    ok...so the point is

+ Reply
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast