a baker pours 20pounds of sugar, 10 pounds of flour, 30 pounds of resins,
    he pours 2/3 of sugar, and 5/6 of flour and lastly 2/7 of resins
    in what excess is the sugar more than the resins
    A 4/5 of sugar

B 4/4 of sugar

C .......

D ...........

sample of english

The scientist had long ago discovered the dinosaurs before the advent of technology.

A the above statement is correct

B a variation of the above statement

C another variation of the above statement

D another variation of the above statement

NB

These are not carbon copy of the questions but a close simulation of what it looks like so you dont expect ssce math they are simple but you need to think before you answer , mind you you have no time

so once you view a question and you think the calculation might be lenghty, skip it and move on , at the end then come back to the one and try and solve them,
    the question are interwoven

Best of luck to all you guys that was invited.

one love

Re: FJA emails and test format

I am selected for the test but was scared of what the test would be like, thanks for this info, you are a God sent.

please has any1 gotten the mail FJA said?

i also got the text messsage in which its says I will receive a mail in a day or two, but havent,

so i do i know the day 4 the test?
    Slicker than ur average

THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL PIECE OF INFO.I RECIEVED THE TEXT BUT HAVEN'T RECIEVED THE E-MAIL,PLS WHAT DO I DO

Just got d email.No specific venue.U'l be given a link attached 2 ur email add. On d day & tym of ur test,u're to be at any cybercafé with stable connection & sit 4 the test. As long as u've received a sms,the email will surely come.Patience is d key word here.Best wishes.
    Life is short, unless Christ tarries, we all ain't gonna get out of it alive!

Online Testing :: FAQs

Q: Why is the next button on my test welcome page deactivated / invisible?

A: The next button stays deactivated until the day of the test. It automatically activates itself once the countdown timer shows the exact duration of the test. E.g. If the test is 60 mins and takes place on the 15th of June at 5PM, then the button becomes active on the 15th of June at exactly 5PM (server time), i.e., once the timer displays 00:60:00.

Q: My test should have started, but I am still not able to see the next button. What do I do ?

A: Refresh your browser. If the test has started, the next button will appear upon refresh.

Q: What do I do if my test link does not load and ÒCannot find serverÓ error repeatedly occurs?

A: Note that a fast and stable Internet connection is prerequisite to taking this test. If you are sure that your Internet connection is stable, please go through the following steps:

STEP 1) Make sure that you are using one of the recommended
    browsers.
    STEP 2) Make sure that Javascript is enabled.
    STEP 3) If this does not rectify the problem you are
    encountering, pls use the official helpdesk in order to
    log an official support request.

Q: How do I log a helpdesk request?

A: Use the helpdesk link provided and submit an exact description of the error experienced, along with the following information: first name, last name, token, batch id, browser used. Without this information your request will not be processed.

Q: What happens if I miss my test?

A: Should you miss your test, you will not be able to re-take it.

Q: What happens if I do not press submit on time?

A: The system has an auto-submit function. This means that even though you were not able to submit on time, all answers you made were logged in our system.

Q: What is the venue of the test?

A: The test is online based and can be taken from any computer with a stable Internet connection. There is no test center or venue for this test.

Q: Are candidates that were not invited to the online test allowed to take part in the test?

A: Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates are contacted, thus allowed and registered to take the test.

Q: What is the test format?

A: The test consists of 30 multiple-choice questions, that are to be answered in 60 minutes.

Q: What should I do if I was sent an sms, but did not receive an email?

A: Please check the your email inbox. Make sure you are checking the email that you used when you filled your application form. Should you not be able to find the email in your inbox, please check your junk/bulk/spam mail.

Q: What time does the test begin?

A: Each test batch starts at a different time. Please confer to your invitation email. It states the time and date your test will be taking place on.

Q: Can I forward the invitation to a friend?

A: Each invitation is customized and linked to your email address and name. By sending it to your friend, you are giving away your chance of taking the test.

Q: What is the importance of the sample test questions?

A: The sample test questions help users familiarize themselves with the test environment and test your Internet connection.

Q: What should I do if my page freezes and I cannot move on?

A: Be patient it is possible that your Internet connection is slow. If necessary try refreshing your browser. Please note that all questions you have answered on previous pages have automatically been saved.

Q: What do I do if the test questions have been leaked via email or in a forum?

A: If you hear/encounter of any such incident, please contact the helpdesk immediately. If we find out of any leaks after the test, the batch(es) in question will be cancelled or penalized.

Q: How will I know if I have passed?

A: Only those who have met the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. Do not contact us with questions regarding your results.

Just got d email.No specific venue.U'l be given a link attached 2 ur email add. On d day & tym of ur test,u're to be at any cybercafé with stable connection & sit 4 the test. As long as u've received a sms,the email will surely come.Patience is d key word here.Best wishes.

Valexie, what was the e-mail addy cos I havent gotten my e-mail yet
    Urban Culture

Hi house,
    Am having a problem.I got the sms but have not recieved the mail,sum1 applied 4 me n may be made a mistake in my yahoo id what do u tink i shld do?,Secondly what was d positions applied for?
    Thanks 4 ur tym
    God Is Good!

I am beginning to doubt this FJA Job Stuff.
    How come no one has received an email from them till today 21st Feb, the first day for the said test. I received the text massage but yet to get thier email to know the exact time I am to sit for my exam and my batch. What kind of thing is this.
    I am yet to here from anyone who is said to be successful with thier socalled Guiness online test.
    I suspect something is wrong with this people.

Nwa Ngene, Kindly send an e-mail to them via [email protected] to sort ou your probs.all the best.

namek, I just sent an email to the add you gave me now but was told by yahoo that it does not exist

I sent them a mail on saturday and they said they wld penalize candidates who send them mails but sent me this reply this morning.

we have resent your test invitation and hope it was received. Please note that only applicants who have saved [email protected] in their email address book as instructed will receive the invite.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast