+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

I have not received any invitation since the time I filled the questionaire.

Only God knows what is holding them back from getting to us. We can only remain prayerful. No matter how long it takes may we be remembered for good. May God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by yinkadearemu View Post
    Same here o...
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Quote Originally Posted by yinkadearemu View Post
    Same here o...
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Why isn't GE not at least changing the status on their career web page, if they are not hiring, I think they should just close the application instead of leaving It pending, or what do u guys think ?

Quote Originally Posted by live4life View Post
    Why isn't GE not at least changing the status on their career web page, if they are not hiring, I think they should just close the application instead of leaving It pending, or what do u guys think ?
    True dat! I wonder why they are taking too long.

Maybe they are yet to find the 'exceptional talent' they are looking for. That's why they called for fresh applications. They don't mind going through the whole process over and over again just to find 'the exceptional talent' they are after. They will for sure. Who is gonna be employed is gonna be employed. This is not a prayer and fasting issue. It's a matter of destiny, if it was part of God's plan 4 u it will happen. But 4 some, God has a bigger plan 4 them but their narrow mindset and survival mode way of thinking wont let get to their promise land...
    17th Wonder of the World

well spoken man..or woman..whicheva u be...lolz...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1 View Post
    Maybe they are yet to find the 'exceptional talent' they are looking for. That's why they called for fresh applications. They don't mind going through the whole process over and over again just to find 'the exceptional talent' they are after. They will for sure. Who is gonna be employed is gonna be employed. This is not a prayer and fasting issue. It's a matter of destiny, if it was part of God's plan 4 u it will happen. But 4 some, God has a bigger plan 4 them but their narrow mindset and survival mode way of thinking wont let get to their promise land...

yep .. Well spoken.

does anybody no wu eva has gotten dis job?cos watz stil on their site is cv under review.......tried 2 apply 4 oda post on their site bt wen i check back on my application status they put closed on d new one i applied 4 and still put open on d ECDP......watz really hapening wit GE?does anybody knows any of d exceptional candidate working wit dem now?

Quote Originally Posted by el-dega View Post
    does anybody no wu eva has gotten dis job?....watz really hapening wit GE?does anybody knows any of d exceptional candidate working wit dem now?
    Lolzzzz about the 'exceptional talent' part. Thot this thread has died. Anyway, any1 with info about those employed shud speak let's know if we still have exceptionally talented youths in Naija...
    17th Wonder of the World

Well, I know a friend who has gotten the job already, and only 8 people where chosen in all. I also did the online tests too and was waiting till i got this info. I just thot I shud share this so ppl's hopes are not unnecessarily kept up. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ComT View Post
    Well, I know a friend who has gotten the job already, and only 8 people where chosen in all. I also did the online tests too and was waiting till i got this info. I just thot I shud share this so ppl's hopes are not unnecessarily kept up. All the best.
    Are u very sure of that? I was called for interview but they have not rescheduled it since the day of the interview was the day they called me. Please give more info.

+ Reply
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast