+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

Kainos and Linx;
    Talk of feeling smug; Wrong.
    Yeah I understand. But u actually made people lose hope.
    Like; "the interview has been done so close the thread and look elsewhere". That's what it seemed like. Pls re-read my post. I didn't attack anyone. But u attacked me.
    Well i apologize for any wrong impression created. But pls and pls Dis thread means much to a lot of people so post no assumptions. Thanks again.

Linx U said U didn't apply. I did. So I cud help wit sum info.
    After the interview (role play and presentation), We were told to expect replies by first week of September (latest), and dat successful ones would be contacted first (and together, not one candidate at a time). Unsuccessfuls would be contacted about a week later. We were also told that was the last stage for screening or assessment. They only had to verify our documents and get back to us.
    Someone once posted that he was invited for interview at Ikoyi with five others. Some days later, we received email from GE that they weren't through with the processes and contact us later on when done. Thus such post was false; except if GE dey play wuruwuru. But if u were in my shoes, which would U rather believe?
    Thanks for the wishes. One love.

Pls. I hope this thread is not dead? I wrote the questionnaire essay and never heard anything from them. Is there still hope? I thot those who did not make it will also be contacted? Are they still going to call people? Please som1 should tell me sth PLEASE!!

It's a surprise to some of us that after the assurance from them they failed to keep to their words. At the end of the ability test @ eko hotels we were made to understand that some successful applicant's will be invited for the next day's exercise which was actually done. They also told us that unsuccessful mails will be sent, till now i don't think there has been such a mail. Finally they informed us that if we do not hear from them then we are still in the race. Then some weeks later they sent out mails apologising for not keeping to plan that we'll know our status in the next week but till date there has been no correspondence from GE. It is a pity the way things are organised in this country. Alas all we can say is; "GOD DEY". Abi?
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by davecole73 View Post
    Linx U said U didn't apply. I did. So I cud help wit sum info.
    After the interview (role play and presentation), We were told to expect replies by first week of September (latest), and dat successful ones would be contacted first (and together, not one candidate at a time). Unsuccessfuls would be contacted about a week later. We were also told that was the last stage for screening or assessment. They only had to verify our documents and get back to us.
    Someone once posted that he was invited for interview at Ikoyi with five others. Some days later, we received email from GE that they weren't through with the processes and contact us later on when done. Thus such post was false; except if GE dey play wuruwuru. But if u were in my shoes, which would U rather believe?
    Thanks for the wishes. One love.
    @davecole73 I don't think the invitation those people got for another interview was false. At least i know somebody who did the interview. Besides i was called for the interview but i couldn't make it. They called me on the very day of the interview thinking i was residing in Lagos but i was not. They said they will reschedule the interview however i have not heard from them until now. I think something is delaying them. Whatever i don't know. But i am very positive that they will get back to all those they need to contact. Let's just remain prayerful. Nevertheless, as always, do not put all your eggs in one basket.

ok. Kessy thanks for the update.

I didn't receive any reply from GE, I didn't get any questionnaire to answer, I wasn't invited for any of the interviews, didn't even get a normal automated email from GE, I have practically forgotten about these guys, so my question is why is my job status on the career website still saying "Resume currently being reviewed", or have they forgotten to close my application, any ideas my people.

Hi guys,
    Please, has anyone heard from GE after the interview held in Ikoyi. Your responses wil b highly appreciated. Thanks

live4life; u are probably still in the race. Don't give up; at least till everything is finalized. Keep Praying.
    Joyayo123; Were u one of those at the role play on August 18th in VI? Also what kind of questions were asked at Ikoyi or what was it about?

Joyayo123 registered just 2 ask this question. It's funny how some ppl get involved only when they need help from others. I am sure if GE had gotten back 2 the same person in question he/she wud not have even bothered coming 2 naijahotjobs at all talk less of this thread.
    17th Wonder of the World

, Akan A1, chill out now on Joyayo123, this is not a fighting forum, let us not let these companies vex us like this

Ok. I am chilling out. Pls whoever has info shud help out. God will reward the cheerful giver. 1 Love y'all
    osca84 likes this.
    17th Wonder of the World

Someone in engineering had something like an interview Wednesday of almost 2 weeks ago(dis weds will make it 2 weeks) at Ikoyi and no word has been returned since then.
    Dont know abt other functional areas.

+ Reply
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast